I keep recalling"The TakeOver"(+ Halifax) dream

Archives for 2009
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

I keep recalling"The TakeOver"(+ Halifax) dream

Post by ArisenShine »

Awhile back I had this dream and posted it on the (old) board. If anyone has a copy I'd appreciate seeing all the details again, though I'll never forget the basics. (In fact I think I remember most details as well)

I believe I posted it on the former board. May have been about 3 years ago, maybe.

It was an incredibly powerful dream with horrible nightmarish tone, which caused me to literally get up in the night unable to stop shaking as one would when chilled to the bone. My husband had to hold me for a few minutes till the shaking stopped. Then I had to walk around slowly for awhile.

Bear in mind that I am a person who absolutely NEVER has nightmares. I've had a few strong warning dreams, but the magnatude of this one topped my charts.
What I recall of the dream:

The country was being taken over, one community at a time, by a new government. In the town where I was, we all knew 'they' would reach our community soon...'they' (the armed forces) were on the way. I looked out the window (which had a hazy layer of grime or something on it)and saw that there were soldiers(?) coming out of the next house, leading the pastor and his wife away (we had already left their church IRL), seemingly as prisoners.

Apparently the 'rules' of government had changed with the takeover, and that 'house' was not following the new rules..
I knew the couple would possibly be executed.

Some other things happened as I and a daughter and others were loading up a car to escape in. But it felt like there would be no safe city in our country.

It was soooooooo intense and frightening at this point that I cried out to God loudly and pleadingly..."CAN WE GO TO HALIFAX?!"

Now I hope I'm remembering this correctly, all the details.

With the discussion that followed after I posted it, we were all trying to figure what HALIFAX would represent, other than a safe haven. It would definitly mean leaving for another country, (leaving all we knew and loved as citizens) as I live in the USA.

Hoping someone saved dreams from our old board, on disc. I have but can't find the disc right now.
thank you

Meanwhile, I will dig deeper in my files for them.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Was looking thru the files I've got available at this time, and have narrowed it down to sometime (most likely) in 2006, maybe last half of the year.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Hmmmm

I grew up in Truro....next to Halifax (an hour away), Nova Scotia. It is the capital city of Nova Scotia. The titanic museum is there! It
is also an historic landmark for the maritimes!

I can try to go find it over on the old board for you? You can access dreams and posts, it just isn't active any longer.

Love C
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

You can access dreams and posts, it just isn't active any longer.
Oh sweet! I thought the old board was totally gone so I deleted it from my favorites. If you can provide a link I can do the search myself and save you the trouble. There's a couple others I may like to take a look at.

Thanks so much!
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Lee))

I have been trying to get on the site, but it isn't coming up.
Here is the link...It was working a month ago!

http://www.xsorbit4.com/users/commonbib ... eamsymbols
Be Transformed......
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

Well, thank you much for trying. (it's not working for me either)

While looking thru the files I did find (my own), I ran across some dreams and interps I'd forgotten...and great discussions some of us had together.

It was fun and interesting.

God bless you, Sis :D
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
talitha

Post by talitha »

haha, well, I guess they finally decided we weren't coming back......
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

((Tal)))

You mean you don't have every dream and post ever written on a disc somewhere? I was kinda hoping you did. :lol:
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Lee))

I will check my own files, I save alot!
Ya never know what could be kicking
around!

Love C
Be Transformed......