Roses

Archives for 2009
Jennifer
Bronze Member

Roses

Post by Jennifer »

Last night I had a dream that there were a bunch of roses being delieverd to me, all colors and amounts. The last bunch was an arrangement and I noticed that they were this pretty orange color, not real dark. Then someone said that the last bunch of roses were not only for me but all the governing people.

Sister in Christ
Jennifer ^j^
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Lovely!

Made me think of the Bridegroom wooing His Bride!!
Orange can speak of God's glory and also His Fire!

Love C
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Last night I had a dream that there were a bunch of roses being delieverd to me, all colors and amounts.

Seeing this as the Lord pouring out His love to you, wooing you. Every rose is suppose to mean something according to it's color, eg red=true love. With the many different colors I believe they may be representing the many ways He loves you.
The last bunch was an arrangement and I noticed that they were this pretty orange color, not real dark. Then someone said that the last bunch of roses were not only for me but all the governing people.
I am seeing this as perhaps the orange being perseverance, the drive to continue. The governing people as people in leadership postions. Seeing this as encouragement to those people in positions that lead.

Blessings,
Joy