In A Wedding Dress

Archives for 2009
eagleswings
Silver Member

In A Wedding Dress

Post by eagleswings »

I had a short dream that won't seem to leave me. I was in a wedding dress standing next to my Bishop. We seemed to be in the Grand Hall (lower level) of my church waiting for things to get started. A woman that attends the chruch named Vera came over and handed me a sheet of paper and said this is the song we are going to be doing for graduation. The Bishop wanted to see it, so I gave him the paper and I stuck my hand out for another copy which she gave me. When I looked at it, I didn't recognize it as a song that is used for graduation. (IRL, I do attend the Bible Institute run by the church). This was a new song.
Any thoughts?
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

God is doing something new in your life and you office dream says much the same thing. Allow yourself to be surprised.
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

I was pretty sure that the dreams were related. Although I posted them separately, I had them one behind the other...this one first. You have confirmed my thoughts. GBY and thank you.
Last edited by eagleswings on Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

I agree that God is doing something new in your life.
As his bride, he is giving you a new song as you have graduated to a new level, like a selebration of confirmation that you have come up higher.
Very positive.
Congratulations,
God is blessing you
beloved
Gold Member

Post by beloved »

I WAS IN SERVICE ONE DAY AND THE SOLOIST WAS SINGING,
I BEGAN TO SEE HER IN A WEDDING GOWN, AND I HEARD
CONSECRATED AND SANCTIFIED--SET APART FOR MY GOOD
PURPOSE, HOLY AND RIGHT LIVING TO GOD. HOPE THIS HELP
OR BEAR WITNESS TO A NEW LEVEL IN RELATIONSHIP WITH
THE FATHER. BLESSINGS!
BELOVED~
Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will
perform it until the Day of Jesus Christ.
Phil.1:6
beloved
Gold Member

Post by beloved »

OH FORGOT TO ADD THIS IS A 14YR. OLD CHILD, GOD HAD ME
TELL HER (ANOTHER TIME) SHE IS A VESSEL, DON'T BE
CONFUSED BY AGE. SHE IS TO BE DEDICATED FOR HIS SERVICE.
Being confident of this very thing, that He which hath begun a good work in you will
perform it until the Day of Jesus Christ.
Phil.1:6
eagleswings
Silver Member

Post by eagleswings »

Blessings Meekone and beloved! Thank you both. Interesting...my Bishop is always speaking on holiness and being set apart for God.