20 dollars and 20 cents

Archives for 2009
peggyo
Diamond Member

20 dollars and 20 cents

Post by peggyo »

Good Day Dreamers:

I dreamed I was at the front of a house and I saw a young blond woman walk up my sidewalk. She told me she was 20 dollars and 20 cents short for the rent money she owed. She turned to walk away and I realized it wasn't a lot of money so I called her back and told her I would pay the $20.20 for her.

This is an old but significant dream I had about 11 years ago. I had this dream shortly before some really bad trouble broke out. Just wondering if there is anything more to be understood about this dream.

May Jesus bless your day... P.
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

One source I have says the number 20 is the number of redemption. Tehillah says 20 is the number of holy or redemption. To me the blonde girl in the dream is short on redemption and she is asking you for yours. What sort of trouble broke out? Redemption only comes through Jesus Christ.

in Christ,
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

Just something interesting for you to consider. I'm not sure how it would fit, or if it does.

I hear a money out loud as either "Xxxx Dollars and Yyyy Cents" or more casually the "Dollars", "and", and "Cents are left out. So if it were "$7.63" I would normally hear it as "Seven / Sixty Three". What I think is so interesting is that "$20.20" would be said more casually as "Twenty / Twenty". 20/20 is a way of saying perfect vision.

Of course you did say the "Dollars" and "Cents" in your dream so I'm not sure if it has any bearing in this case.
God bless,
page4of3
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

BJ Collins:

It's interesting what your posting says: "Redemption only comes through Jesus Christ." I didn't catch that right away, but there's something in this I believe, but I haven't figured it out yet.

As far as what "broke out," I'll try to be brief. I was newly moved to a town and went to a church where a lady (blond woman from the dream) wanted me to be a part of her prayer group. She was leader. These people prayed for me and I went home and had a ten-day God experience (a glory experience). Now I did not know what that was at the time, even though I'd been following Christ for 16 years, so I'd entered a situation I knew nothing about. I'd tried looking to this older church woman for support, but I didn't not realize that she had been waiting for that experience and was jealous and it made her angry that I had it and her behavior reflected that. Well, I didn't really even want the experience--It was so much it was as wonderful it was horrible--a friend of mine explained it that way, exactly as I had thought. Anyway, I got brutally wounded. I just didn't not know what was happening and neither did the pastor. I describe it like being scalded in hot water for three years. It took that long to pray through (an aunt assisted me) and get deliverance from that painful sword). The church was totally unhelpful/oblivious to me and my 3 kids (I was a single mom). I didn't stay long and it took quite a while to get the discernment on what had happened.

I believe there is a new redemption coming from this old dream, if that makes any sense to you. I believe God showed me this recently from a dream that I cannot understand (it was not even my dream!). I believe this is a family issue here (generational).

Thanks BJ!

Page 4 of 3:

I did get the 20/20 part--vision. I also saw that 20 plus 20 equals 40--trials and tribulations!! Which this was on a grand scale. I also saw there may be a larger part of the redemption/trial and a smaller part, and I believe that was the case as time played out--so two trials, one large and one smaller; the second one I'd grown too savvy to get wounded in.

But maybe the 20 dollars and 20 cents part, as it was stated to me, also has more meaning. I dunno, but am waiting on God...

Thank God! and thank you both for your time/concern!

Peggy O.