UFO's and eclips

Archives for 2009
Meekone
Silver Member

UFO's and eclips

Post by Meekone »

Last night I dreamed that everyone in the world was waiting for a special event but did not know what it was.
I remember looking up into the sky at night and seeing a complete lunar eclips and suddenly I could see hundreds of alien ships (UFO's) suddenly apeared all over the sky's, all around the world.
In my mind I heard the words "thank you", then I heard someone say "you have another name", it sounded like Aruza or Anuza.
There were Evil ufo and holy ufo in the sky and I could tell the difference between the two by asking in my mind, Are you evil and I would see evil eyes pop open on the ship and it would leave, the holy ufo, each time I look at one of them I would hear the words "thank you" in my mind.
Everyone knew that the good ships would protect us from the evil ones and there was more good ones than bad.

I know this is a rather taboo subject but I have had dreams like this all my life and at a greater depth as well, but I need your thaughts on this.
God Bless you
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

To me the ufo's in this dream seem to represent angels. According to Rev 12:4, the enemy only recruited a third of the angels in the fall, but the Lord still has two-thirds who did not fall and are still serving him. We can know if they are good or evil because of the discernment the Lord gives us and because we are to test the spirits as well. (ref 1 John 4:1) Why is this a taboo subject?

in Christ,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I agree with bj! I think the word ufo is taboo to Christians because of a lack of understanding????

I also had an End time dream which I knew undoubtedly was from the Lord and there were ufos and little space ships coming out from the mother ship. I also believe they were symbolic of the warfare in the heavenlies that is being waged. In my dream however i understood the ufos to be demonic principalities in the second heavens sent out to war against our youth.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

It is a taboo subject because ufo's and aliens are not spoken of in Church.
I have heard some Christian programs say that they are demons and a newage religion.
Personally, I think it is a huge subject that is only getting bigger and should be looked at or understood better than this.

Even angels and demons are not spoken of enough.
There is an underlying fear in this arena.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

I have been doing some digging on this subject and am getting some very interesting and pretty amazing theologies listening to lectures from www.hamburgeruniverse.com :idea: :idea: :o
the man who did the movie "what the bleep do we know"
Dr. Miceal Ledwith
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

There is another on this dream thread that had a UFO dream.....
I belive that thease UFO many are evil. I also belive it may be possible that some sightings could be angelectic ..... But one would need dicernment if one ever saw a UFO to know which was which. So this does sound like a war in the heavenly kind of thing........
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

this dream then must be about discernment and that God is telling me that I do have the discernment I need to discern between darkness and the light, good and evil.
but I do have another feeling in my spirit that, thats not all.
I think there is more going on than what religion tells us.
I don't know about you but, Church seems very confining these days especialy when 80% of Jesus's life is not in the picture.
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Well.. i do think that UFOS are probbbaly some kind of spiritual vehicle the demonic relam uses. ... this may be what alot of people are seeing. I think ANgels may use them also BUT i dont belive angels harass people with nightly visits on theae things and terrorise them. Angels May use such things but they are goling about the Lords work NOt harming people.,. Of course sometimes Angels are sent with judgements.... but thats not what i mean. U have heard the srories about abductions. That i belive is demonic.
Anyhow it may be about the war in the heavenlies....this is my mere opnion.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

I have the same view on that.
God Bless you