Native American

Archives for 2009
page4of3
Silver Member

Native American

Post by page4of3 »

This is about the fourth dream I've had recently about a Native American. It's not the same person in each, but the ethnicity is the same.

In my first I do remember that he was one of 4 messengers warning me of something.

In my most recent he was a guest in my house, and I confused him for a Japanese person and said おはようございます(Ohayou gozaimasu), which means good morning. He wasn't offended, but proud to be confused for that ethnicity.

In each of the dreams there was a Native American, but they were all different and used in different ways. I'm not even relatively sure what that could imply.
God bless,
page4of3
talitha

Post by talitha »

Interestingly, I found something "Native American" on you-tube last night that I want to watch after my husband wakes up - I have some interest since I believe I'm part Cherokee, on my father's side.

When I think of Native Americans, I think of ancient fathers, sort of fore-runners, and it could be good or bad spiritually. Also, any kind of aboriginal person can represent lingering or familiar spirits - no offense to the aboriginal peoples, just saying what I've seen.

just some thoughts - none really firm on this dream.....

blessings
tal
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

Thanks,

The only real connection I have had with NA Cultures are that I was in Order of the Arrow in Scouts and was lead in the Ceremonial Drum Team for my lodge. I've only been to a few Pow-Wows.

The reason you wouldn't have anything specific as to this dream is that The NA person is an element that has spanned over a few dreams (different people and different dreams).
God bless,
page4of3
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

I pray the Lord will give you clarity over this situation 4/3. Is it possible you have Native blood or a call to Native peoples? My bro-in-law is a Pacific Islander transplant but he has a great call to the Native Americans. It's been prophesied over him since he was young and he has the heart of a father over all the youth he works with. If the Lord is allowing this to be persistent in your dreams, it could be something He is wanting to reveal in this season to you about your calling when you were created. May you find all the answers you seek in Him!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

page4of3,
Well I am totally stumped on this, however Holy Spirit is never stumped.

Holy Spirit I ask for revelation to come forth in Jesus Name.
Father I thank you for it.

Blessings,
Joy
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

Keilani,
I don't think that I have any NA blood... not significantly/apparently anyway. As for a calling, it's something to consider. Thank you for your input.

Joy2Dream,
I'm normally stumped when it comes to dreams. God's given some gifts in Large portions with Large responsibilities. And other's (like me), I'll serve in my capacity. Sometimes I just wish it was simpler, but then I guess there wouldn't be any sense of accomplishment if there was no challenge. Thank you for your prayers too.
God bless,
page4of3
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Interestingly you live in a place which has very strong historical connections with first people's of North America and with the name of one who augured in a most oppressive period of history for the first people's...mmmmmm

Aboriginal peoples are amongst the foremost in warning us (rather selfish and stupid) developers of the damage we are doing to the planet...I was wondering what the warnings were about in your dreams- do you remember?

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
page4of3
Silver Member

Post by page4of3 »

The only part I remember of the 1st dream is that there were 4 people warning me of something. Three of which are silhouetted in my mind now. The two in the middle I believe were brother and sister, and the NA was on the far right. He was dressed in Regalia that looked more like the Grasslands tribes as opposed to the Woodlands tribes of This (Ohio) area.
I don't remember what the warning was about though, but the 4 messengers were all there for the same reason. I don't have as much time during the Ends of Months because Sales needs their commissions. I tend to get less sleep and I become too busy to write my dreams down.
The first was the only dream with an apparent warning in it, but I don't remember hardly anything about the middle dreams though.

Edit: Oh, and Thank you.
God bless,
page4of3
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Page,
The thing that keeps coming to me is warrior. So I am wondering if perhaps Holy Spirit is using the NA to show you have a warrior angel helping and watching for you. Wouldn't that be sweet, lol, silly me we all have warrior angels with us always.

Lord Jesus open our eyes that we may see!

Blessings,
Joy

BTW-I understand EOM :|