eyeshadow application

Archives for 2009
discerning
Site Admin

eyeshadow application

Post by discerning »

I had this dream/vision (?) in that in-between state just before arising. It was startlingly vivid and has come to mind at the strangest times during the last week or so, just as vivid each time..

I saw a close-up of a woman’s left eye. She was wearing a creamy sapphire eye shadow. I knew it was of excellent quality, yet was carelessly-amateurishly is more appropriate-applied and was beginning to settle in the creases of her eye. It looked somewhat garish (that’s the word I heard).

I then had a full view of her face. Her white hair was striking against the flawless complexion of a much younger woman than the hair might imply. I *knew* she was very concerned about her appearance and was looking for approval (not in a bad way).

I reached out with my forefinger & gently wiped away the excess, then smoothed the remaining shadow with my pinkie until it was sheer and no longer distracting. The woman smiled, clearly grateful, and when she smiled her face positively glowed.

Again, the woman stood before me. The eyeshadow was settling in the creases as before but this time I encouraged her to correct it as I stood by and watched. (Not sure how the encouragement came about as no words passed between us; it was just a knowing)

I gave a slight nod of approval and the woman then reached for a mirror. (There had been no mirror up to this point). She looked in the mirror and began to repair the eyeshadow on her right eye. As she did so, I heard/was aware of a female voice from over my left shoulder say in a pleasing/satisfied tone, “Mmm…now it will match her complexion.”

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Sounds like you are mentoring someone maybe who needs a little extra encouragement or approval before she is confident enough to step out on her own.
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Yes Keilani,

And, I felt it has to do with how they see themsleves and others. They have to see the right (correct) truth clearly, so they can apply it to their own lives. I see this as being not only an individual, but many who you will help to see the TRUTH and the truth in essence, will set them free.

2 Cor. 3:18 - But we all, with unveiled face, beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from glory to glory, just as by the Spirit of the Lord.

As they behold and apply properly (the Word of truth), they will be transformed into that image!

Mat. 13:13 - Therefore I speak to them in parables, because seeing they do not see, and hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.

It's amazing, I saw a purple heart on a gold chain for you earlier, when I was sharing something elsewhere, Lynda! Then, I felt led to read this scripture -

Dan 5:16 - And I have heard of you, that you can give interpretations and explain enigmas. Now if you can read the writing and make known to me its interpretation, you shall be clothed with purple and [have] a chain of gold around your neck, and shall be the third ruler in the kingdom."

Enigmas - Shere qitar - *Dissolve doubts*
To loosen from bonds, joints or doubts.
a saying, question, picture, etc., containing a hidden meaning; riddle. a puzzling or inexplicable occurrence or situation

Lukw 8:10 - And He said, "To you it has been given to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest [it is given] in parables, that 'Seeing they may not see, And hearing they may not understand.'

Mysteries - G3466 - Mysterion -
1) hidden thing, secret, mystery
a) generally mysteries, religious secrets, confided only to the initiated and not to ordinary mortals
b) a hidden or secret thing, not obvious to the understanding
c) a hidden purpose or counsel
1) secret will
2) in rabbinic writings, it denotes the mystic or hidden sense
a) of an OT saying
b) of an image or form seen in a vision
c) of a dream

Forefinger - The office of the prophet

Digger!!

Love C

We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Discerning Ephesian's 5:27 comes to mind...I see the woman as representing the church which is being prepared without spot or wrinkle and blemish free and glowing... white hair pure and holy and fullness of time...

Sapphire eyeshadow again representing holy and divine insight Interesting how this sapphire colour and eye shadow has come up in another dream recently... Jens...

Your role seems to be in the more subtle and detailed role of training the body to use accurately and with maximum effect the gifts related to "seeing".

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3