racing with someone from the tehillahdreams

Archives for 2009
Moriah
Platinum Member

racing with someone from the tehillahdreams

Post by Moriah »

I want to share this dream to possibly confirm what I'm thinking or not... Thanks for any insights and may God bless you!

I was in the middle of a foot race of some kind. I could only see my bottom half. When I looked down, I saw about 4-5 bruises on my legs in various spots. I remember aching and being very tired. I had on army green shorts and running shoes.

As I was running, I could see people falling down all around me. It seemed they were exhausted also and some would fall asleep right on the path they were racing on. I stopped immediately as I saw a young unfamiliar women fall down. I kept thinking that I must help her although I was very worn out myself.

Then in my dream, the most amazing voice spoke to me. I can't really explain it but I will try: It was like a cross between thunder and running water but I wasn't scared of it. It just wasn't human and yet I understood it clearly. The voice told me, "Finish the race because if you don't finish, others cannot finish."

I immediately started running again almost feeling like it would be impossible because I hurt and I was so tired! Then up in front of me I saw a women I knew from tehillah. I have never met her in person but I knew it was her. She had on army green shorts also and she had a number on her back but I don't remember the number. What stood out about her was that she was banged up also. She had white bandages in various places on her body. I also saw the bandage she had wrapped around her head. It had once been white but she had dyed it red and was using it as a headband.

I caught up with her and we locked arms. We knew that we had to pull each other to the finish line. We saw the finish line straight ahead but there was a hill. She said, "Its just up over the horizon." I was sure we couldn't make it but then we were instantly at the finish line. There were a few others there also but everyone else had stopped and laid down.

I could have cared less that we finished. It seemed like she felt the same as I did because we immediately knew that we had to go back and help the others make it to the finish line. Okay, here is where it was strange. We were going back to get them but we went forward and we were instantly behind them. I remember feeling completely rejeuvenated and I looked at her and she didn't have any bandages. We ran over to a woman and her daughter and touched them and instantly they woke up and began to race with us. We were touching everyone and everyone was going to the finish line. Then the women from here and I came in last.

I also had another dream which I may post later and it was weirrd also in the sense that it had a house with 4 floors in it. Yet I came in at ground level but I was in the 4th floor. I had to work my way down to the 1st floor yet I simply went through a door(not down) to get to the lower floor. And the lowest floor was the best floor of all. This is opposite of how I always interpret my dreams. I always think the higher you are in a dream the better. In had the same feel as this race dream.
All that is within me will praise the Lord!
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Moriah what a great dream! Reminds me of Kingdom dynamics! Jesus' words in Mat 23:11 "The greatest among you will be your servant." and the passage in Mt 20:16 “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.” ...much more...praying for full clarity.

Grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Thank you Charlie! I felt the dream was very good but I didn't think of the last being first and the first being last. That blesses me!!! I'm not sure about the bruises other than I thought of being beat up spiritually. The Lord has been speaking to me about something and I'm looking to see if a confirmation comes from this. May God bless you!!!
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Hi Moriah:

As I was reading through your dream, I also had the same verse come to mind about the first being last and the last first, before I got to Charlie's post.

Peggy O.
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Me too! And the greatest blessings are to the servants as well!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
charlie
Diamond Member

Re: racing with someone from the tehillahdreams

Post by charlie »

Moriah wrote: We were going back to get them but we went forward and we were instantly behind them. I remember feeling completely rejeuvenated and I looked at her and she didn't have any bandages. We ran over to a woman and her daughter and touched them and instantly they woke up and began to race with us. We were touching everyone and everyone was going to the finish line. Then the women from here and I came in last.
Here's another passage I am reminded of for this dream:

Revelation 22:12-14
"Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done. 13I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

14"Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.

I think your bruises and bandages are simply indications of the trials of the race...we can get a bit of a battering en route!! The red dyed head bandage speaks of the helmet of salvation. In Christ our understanding of first and last will be radically altered because He is the First and the Last...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

To add to what Charlie said...when we are "carried" through our trials then we are made stronger and then we are able to help others. I hope I'm making sense. It is like...hmm...you wouldn't want advice from someone that hasn't experienced what you are going through. These trials and injuries are healed by your faith and endurance in the Lord and this causes all scars to be healed and then you can minister that healing to others.

Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

Wow...read this...
Hbr 12:1 Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.
Hbr 12:2 Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
Hbr 12:3 Consider him who endured such opposition from sinful men, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.
Hbr 12:4 In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood.
(Like the woman w/ the red bandana that she used the Lord's blood to cover her thoughts so that she would not sin against God.)

Another good verse.
1Cr 9:24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize.
1Cr 9:25 Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last; but we do it to get a crown that will last forever.
1Cr 9:26 Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air.
1Cr 9:27 No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
HisGift
Platinum Member

Post by HisGift »

Obedience!

That was the part that spoke volumes to me in this dream as I was reading. In the beginning the Lord gave you a directive and that was to finish the race.

I appears that you finished the race and not only that but perhaps someone was put on your path to help you across the finish line - which in this case appears that it might be some kind of assignment. Could it be that the other woman had already been in your place but now she was coming back around to help you and the pattern is repeating itself as you have obeyed the Lord by finishing and now the two of you together go back to help more people.

I don't know what the assignment could be or even if that is accurate but the word assignment seems to be really important and Obedience above that.

Please prayerfully consider,

Breathe
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

Moriah,

I was impressed that this dream had to do with your ministry and
your seasons here at Tehillah Dreams.
The wounds that you have experienced and the wounds that many
others have experienced
will not stop you from reaching the finish line, and when you do,
you realize it is not about getting there yourself only, but you
will be empowered to resurrect others who have fallen due to
their wounds and see them finish as well.

I believe God has GREAT things in store for you!

blessings,

jeff
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

For your prayerful consideration...

I was in the middle of a foot race of some kind. However, I consider my life worth nothing to me, if only I may finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the gospel of God's grace. Acts 20:24 I could only see my bottom half. The focus here is on your walk...your destiny. When I looked down, I saw about 4-5 bruises on my legs in various spots. I remember aching and being very tired. The path this race has taken has not been easy. I had on army green shorts and running shoes. Army green...battle fatigues...feet shod appropriately for the journey.

As I was running, I could see people falling down all around me. It seemed they were exhausted also and some would fall asleep right on the path they were racing on. Some will stumble, some will wear themselves out striving to operate in their own strength. I stopped immediately as I saw a young unfamiliar women fall down. I kept thinking that I must help her although I was very worn out myself. A picture of the second greatest commandment...

Then in my dream, the most amazing voice spoke to me. I can't really explain it but I will try: It was like a cross between thunder and running water but I wasn't scared of it. It just wasn't human and yet I understood it clearly. The voice told me, "Finish the race because if you don't finish, others cannot finish." I think it's clear Who is speaking here. The message is one of direction. I hear the song "Days of Elijah". Heed the voice Who replies to the voice in the desert crying "Prepare ye the way of the Lord"

I immediately started running again almost feeling like it would be impossible because I hurt and I was so tired! Then up in front of me I saw a women I knew from tehillah. I have never met her in person but I knew it was her. She had on army green shorts also and she had a number on her back but I don't remember the number. The number itself may or may not be significant. What's important here is that it identifies her. Runners in a marathon (a race of endurance) are assigned a number by which to identify them. What stood out about her was that she was banged up also. She had white bandages in various places on her body. I also saw the bandage she had wrapped around her head. It had once been white but she had dyed it red and was using it as a headband. She's running the same race you are. The white bandages represent righteousness. The red bandage around her head is the Blood of Jesus. It's what allows her to run the race 'righteously'...why the other bandages are white. 'Not by might nor by power, but by my Spirit,' says the LORD Almighty. Zechariah 4:6

I caught up with her and we locked arms. We knew that we had to pull each other to the finish line. A [divine] spiritual connection; the power of prayer agreement. We saw the finish line straight ahead but there was a hill. Onward and upward.. She said, "Its just up over the horizon." Encouragement....this one can see victory/breakthrough ahead. I was sure we couldn't make it but then we were instantly suddenly...a quick work at the finish line. There were a few others there also but everyone else had stopped and laid down. So those who [now] are last will be first [then], and those who [now] are first will be last [then]. For many are called, but few chosen. Matt 20:16

I could have cared less that we finished. It seemed like she felt the same as I did because we immediately knew that we had to go back and help the others make it to the finish line. Okay, here is where it was strange. We were going back to get them but we went forward and we were instantly behind them. It's a season of equipping. You must move forward, onward & upward (up the hill) to be fully equipped. By proceeding forward, in obedience to The Voice, you find yourself behind those who have stumbled/fallen along the way. This is the position of a true leader... behind others, encouraging them, lifting them up! Not out front...looking behind to see if others are following. I remember feeling completely rejeuvenated and I looked at her and she didn't have any bandages. The race has been won; the battle wounds healed, praise the Lord! The season of equipping has passed and a new season has begun. the We ran over to a woman and her daughter and touched them and instantly they woke up and began to race with us. I strongly sense here the mother and daughter represent a generation. Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the great and terrible day of the Lord comes. And he shall turn and reconcile the hearts of the [estranged] fathers to the [ungodly] children, and the hearts of the [rebellious] children to [the piety of] their fathers [a reconciliation produced by repentance of the ungodly], lest I come and smite the land with a curse and a ban of utter destruction. Malachi 4:5-6 We were touching everyone and everyone was going to the finish line. Then the women from here and I came in last. See Matt 20:16 reference above. So those who [now] are last...

This is what I hear/sense by the Spirit. I will add this...simply my reaction. When I read the title of your dream-before I ever opened the thread-my spirit lept within me. I can't describe how I felt as I read the dream itself...mmm...like being on fire and being drenched with cool refreshing water simultaneously. All *I* have to say is wow. Just wow.

Papa's favor is upon you, sis. No doubt about that..

abundant blessings,
Last edited by discerning on Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Moriah))

Your dream brought tears to my eyes....God is so
good and soo faithful! It's so good to see you
around more, you are a blessing!

This has always my prayer for this site and my heart is
to bring all of you to the finish line, as it is with the whole
leadership team.....BUT, also long-standing members
are the same, in what they do and how they support
each other. It gets tough along the way, but we win
the race as long as our hearts are One in His Love!!
A lifeline!

GOd DOES have great plans in store for you!!

Love Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
talitha

Post by talitha »

Jeff wrote:The wounds that you have experienced and the wounds that many others have experienced will not stop you from reaching the finish line, and when you do, you realize it is not about getting there yourself only, but you will be empowered to resurrect others who have fallen due to their wounds and see them finish as well.
AMEN - as I read this from Jeff, this scripture came to mind, and I do believe it has to do with the things you have been through recently as well as the season that is coming for you - it's Jesus talking:

"Simon, Simon, behold, Satan has demanded permission to sift you like wheat; but I have prayed for you, that your faith may not fail; and you, when once you have turned again, strengthen your brothers." (Luke 21:22-23)

I felt impressed to look up "Simon" - and the name means he has heard.

Moriah, He has heard, He has heard.....

much, much love to you
tal
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

One more thing. When I read the bit about the bandage dyed red & used for a headband, I clearly heard "red badge of courage". I pondered this for a bit and...being familiar w/the book by the same name, and knowing hubs was too, I asked him to describe it in one word. Immediately, and without thought, he replied, 'Valor'. His word struck me with such force...

valor: strength of mind or spirit that enables a person to encounter danger with firmness : personal bravery

Joshua's final admonishment came to mind (Joshua 23)...and the territory he alloted as Israel's inhertance...

A land of plenty, wasn't it?

Now to Him Who, by (in consequence of) the [action of His] power that is at work within us, is able to [carry out His purpose and] do superabundantly, far over and above all that we [dare] ask or think [infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts, hopes, or dreams]--To Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations forever and ever. Amen (so be it).
Ephesians 3:20-21
Last edited by discerning on Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

These are the days of Elijah
Declaring the word of the Lord
And these are the days of Your servant Moses
Righteousness being restored
And though these are days of great trials
Of famine and darkness and sword
Still, we are the voice in the desert crying
"Prepare ye the way of the Lord"

Behold He comes riding on the clouds
Shining like the sun at the trumpet call
Lift your voice, it's the year of jubilee
And out of Zion's hill salvation comes

These are the days of Ezekiel
The dry bones becoming as flesh
And these are the days of Your servant David
Rebuilding a temple of praise
These are the days of the harvest
The fields are as white in Your world
And we are the labourers in Your vineyard
Declaring the word of the Lord

There's no God like Jehovah
There's no God like Jehovah

~Robin Mark
discerning

Moriah
Platinum Member

Post by Moriah »

Oh my! What a response to wake up to this morning! I will most certainly respond later after I attempt to digest and when I get time after the children are dismissed(early out today at school). I feel blessed! May God bless all of you today and have a blessed day!!! Luv ya all!!!