Kidnap

Archives for 2009
dreamer33
Silver Member

Kidnap

Post by dreamer33 »

Last night i had this dream and i was waken from my sleep as if it were really happening!

I was in a place, and was very sure was seeing or sensing kidnapping. But the interesting part was that i was the victim. I am very sure that this was happening & that i was looking for covering. I came in to a house & was checking something on a computer. I saw some old friends through the glass door, when they came in i asked of what was happening around. Another thing that i was aware is that my sister was kidnapped. I was not sure of what to do but was thinking of this matter. But the situation in the dream was that, i was the victim 'they' were looking for to kidnapp. Another thought or what i was aware was 'human trafficking'.

Any insight to this dream?

Please share:)
seraph

Post by seraph »

Ever have the dreams of being held-down or suffocated....this kind of 'attack' intimidation comes to mind. The enemy using yer sis in it to see how you react.

The other night I had 3 show up in a dream pointing a gun at me & then at my kids & i said...'what yer gonna shoot me? my kids?', then i proceeded to grab the gun outta his hands & call 911 as they were terrified.

I call dreams like this 'probing dreams'....they like to see what has a hold on you....so if i woulda not've been scared when he pointed the gun at me, but if I wouldda had a melt-down when he pointed at my kids....then that would show the enemy's camp that I haven't turned my kids over to Jesus & therefore the enemy would know to then target that fear.

So wondering if this was probing you for a reaction in relation to your sister. An idea anyways.... the enemy is all about promoting fear.

blessings,
seraph
<I>Just hearingGod</I>