Vision: Crown of Glory

Archives for 2009
NOTW
Diamond Member

Vision: Crown of Glory

Post by NOTW »

I saw Jesus place a crown on my head and it was a Crown of Glory. I didn't want to take it b/c I thought that He is the only one that is to wear that crown. I let Him place it on my head and then I took it and knelt face down to the ground and presented it before Him.
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

NOTW:

Not to worry--I believe there's a place in scripture where we will all cast our crowns towards Jesus. I'll have to look that up.

God bless you! Thanks for sharing this.
Peggy O.
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

What a blessing to envision this, always keep this vision with you in any trial that might come, I believe it will strengthen you.

2 Timothy 4:8 NIV
Now there is in store for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous Judge, will award to me on that day--and not only to me, but also to all who have longed for his appearing.

James 1:12 NIV
Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, because when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised to those who love him.

1 Peter 5:4 NIV
And when the Chief Shepherd appears, you will receive the crown of glory that will never fade away.

Revelation 2:10 NIV
Do not be afraid of what you are about to suffer. I tell you, the devil will put some of you in prison to test you, and you will suffer persecution for ten days. Be faithful, even to the point of death, and I will give you the crown of life.

Revelation 4:10 NIV
the twenty-four elders fall down before him who sits on the throne, and worship him who lives for ever and ever. They lay their crowns before the throne and say:
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thanks guys!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

2 Chronicles 29:11 - "My sons, do not be negligent now, for the Lord has chosen you to stand before him and serve him, to minister before him and to burn incense.”
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Understanding it as HE is your crown, He is your glory, He is your covering.... :) :)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Hmmm....yeah.... That is so true!!!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Hey sis! don't know if this helps but i was listening to a teaching today and the teacher started talking about the crown of glory (coincidental?? don't think so!) Anyway he mentioned how synonyms for glory are honor and favor so putting on the crown of glory is also symbolic of having His honor and favor on your life!

Some of the definitions of favor:

Kind regard
friendly disposition
(God has kind regard and friendly, favorable thoughts towards you)

support
defense
vindication
promotion
justify
benevolence
acts of grace or goodwill
advantage
partiality
convenience afforded for success--God will go all out to make sure u succeed
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

That is awesome Em! The Lord told me that He was going to separate me unto Himself and I would have an abundance of grace to do the things that I can't do in my own strength. Praise God for His faithfulness and His favor! That is so cool!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

The Lord told me that He was going to separate me unto Himself and I would have an abundance of grace to do the things that I can't do in my own strength. Praise God for His faithfulness and His favor!
I SO love when He gives a word, you file it away and then He gives you a dream to re-affirm His words to you!! God is THE best!!!! alohanui!
***More To Come***

RevK
Diamond Member

Post by RevK »

I saw Jesus place a crown on my head and it was a Crown of Glory. I didn't want to take it b/c I thought that He is the only one that is to wear that crown. I let Him place it on my head and then I took it and knelt face down to the ground and presented it before Him.
Re 1:6 - And hath made us kings and priests unto God and his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Re 5:10 - And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Our God is not only LOVING, BUT HE is elaborate. He holds back on nothing when it comes to His children.

For His Children

Ps 45:13 - The king's daughter is all glorious within: her clothing is of wrought gold.

Ezekiel 16: 10 I clothed thee also with broidered work, and shod thee with badgers' skin, and I girded thee about with fine linen, and I covered thee with silk. 11 I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck. 12 And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head. 13 Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom.

For His Priests: (partial description)

Exodus 39:1-31 - 1 And of the blue, and purple, and scarlet, they made cloths of service, to do service in the holy place, and made the holy garments for Aaron; as the LORD commanded Moses. 2 And he made the ephod of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen. 3 And they did beat the gold into thin plates, and cut it into wires, to work it in the blue, and in the purple, and in the scarlet, and in the fine linen, with cunning work. 4 They made shoulderpieces for it, to couple it together: by the two edges was it coupled together. 5 And the curious girdle of his ephod, that was upon it, was of the same, according to the work thereof; of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen; as the LORD commanded Moses. 6 And they wrought onyx stones inclosed in ouches of gold, graven, as signets are graven, with the names of the children of Israel. 7 And he put them on the shoulders of the ephod, that they should be stones for a memorial to the children of Israel; as the LORD commanded Moses. 8 And he made the breastplate of cunning work, like the work of the ephod; of gold, blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen. 9 It was foursquare; they made the breastplate double: a span was the length thereof, and a span the breadth thereof, being doubled. 10 And they set in it four rows of stones: the first row was a sardius, a topaz, and a carbuncle: this was the first row. 11 And the second row, an emerald, a sapphire, and a diamond. 12 And the third row, a ligure, an agate, and an amethyst. 13 And the fourth row, a beryl, an onyx, and a jasper:

OUR HOME

Rev 21: 18 And the building of the wall of it was of jasper: and the city was pure gold, like unto clear glass. 19 And the foundations of the wall of the city were garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation was jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; 20 The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. 21 And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city was pure gold, as it were transparent glass. 22 And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. 23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof. 24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. 25 And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

What you have seen is what will happen when we finally get home and see our Father, our Eloheim....We will cast our crowns at His feet, and forever be with Him..This is a precious, precious dream. May God forever Bless and Keep you Daughter of Zion.

Blessings!

Re 19:12 - His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Thank you RevK those were beautiful descriptions of his beloved and I'm so thankful that he has found me and given me the grace and mercy to be His! Lot of love!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)

Imani863
Silver Member

What A Beautiful vision

Post by Imani863 »

What an honor it is to be set apart by and unto the Lord, to minister to Him and be cared for by Him. Like RevK I was going to quote from Ezekiel 16. I can only say that it is definitely an honor to be set apart by our Lord to wear an unperishable crown!!~~May His presence dwell always with you. He is everything and I would venture to say you hsve been "chosen" and not just "called! In His service, in His name. Acts 22:14,15 says, "And he said, the God of our fathers hath chosen thee that thou shouldest know His Will, and see that Just One, and shoudest hear the voice of His mouth. For thou shalt be His witness unto all men of what thou hast seen and heard.Praise His Holy Name!!~` :D :!: :!:
In a dream, in a vision of the night, when deep sleep falleth upon men, in slumberings upon the bed: Then He openeth the ears of men, and sealeth their instruction. Job 33:15,16
NOTW
Diamond Member

Post by NOTW »

Yes, I cry just thinking of the grace that He has given me to walk with Him and to be called to Him b/c I wouldn't be with Him today if He did not separate me unto Himself. Wow - His grace is abundant!

Thanks Imani863!
Love in Christ,
NOTW (Not of this World)