Burrying A Little Old Lady in the Backyard

Archives for 2007
bjcollin
Site Owner

Burrying A Little Old Lady in the Backyard

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Had the following dream last night 12/12.

I was with my wife and son in a very large house (2 story mansion or plantation home) which seemed to be located in some wooded/jungle like area. The area could have been in the southern USA like Florida or South Texas. We were exploring the house and Noah and I had the unpleasant task of burrying a little old lady in the back yard. I sent Noah outside ahead of me to start digging while I was still in the house talking with my wife in what appeared to be a kitchen like area. We were talking with each other and watching out the window as Noah had a little shovel and he was starting to dig a grave in the ground. I later went outside carrying the dead little old lady and started to place her in the hole that Noah had started digging. The hole was only about half of the size it needed to be. In conversation I asked Noah why he had dug here at this spot in the back yard. He pointed to another grassy area nearby and said that there was already another body there, so he chose this spot next to grandmaw. Strange, but ok I thought it made sense. So I left it alone and I laid the little old lady down on her back in the hole, but it was only half the size it needed to be as her feet and head was sticking outside of the hole. I then tried to pull her out of the hole so that I could finish digging and making it bigger. She put both of her hands on her hips as if to say that she had severe hip pain. I thought she was dead, so I was in shock. The little old lady was white with curly silver/grey hair. I then woke up surprised.

I then remembered that I had had this dream before years ago and in that dream I had burried another little old lady where Noah indicated in this dream that one was burried. Also, my wife has been undergoing extreme hip pain, almost exactly in the place where this woman placed her hands, for the last 3 weeks and I have been praying for her to get better. Any help appreciated.

in Christ,
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Do you remember what was going on in your life at the time you buried the last woman in your dream??

Just thinking if you could remember that it may open this dream up for you...in other words there could now be another situation in which you need to bury something else???? But in this case its not completely dead yet..??

Also the this came in my mind when I read this..pitch it if you don't witness with it...

"Dig a little deeper!"

WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Post by ArisenShine »

I don't know, but just heard "old habits die hard'.
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

Interesting dream. If u havent already, I would ask the Lord to show u plainly who or what that old woman represents.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I just reread your dream.... somehow I missed the last part about in real life, your wife having hip pains.

This is a very interesting dream...

Whatever that old woman represents, the one whom appears dead and whom u think dead, and you are trying to bury..... only to be stopped by her putting her hands on her hips... thus surprising you....

Is there something in your life you have not fully dealt with, thought u did, thought it was behind you.....? Except it isn't?
Again I urge you to ask the Lord to plainly reveal to you who or what that old woman represents. That you try to bury her, but cant, shows me something can't be "done and buried" because there is still something there, be it unforgiveness or resentment or something else that wont let this thing die so to speak.

It is normal and not unusual for an old person/woman to die. This woman is not young so there is nothing really odd here aside from it is you trying to bury her. Hmmm.... sorry, I feel like I am getting some interpretation but not all of it so maybe I shouldnt even post til or if, i get more? I am new to the board :oops:
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

Thank you for the replies. I will pray about them and get back with you sometime this coming week.

in Christ,