Multiple layers of white socks make me laugh in a closet!!!

Archives for 2008
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

The dream begins with me guesting at a friend's house with many other guests...some I do, and some I do not know. It is morning, and I am in a closet with lots of peoples clothing to include mine. It is a tremendous mess!!! I think, "boy, I'd imagine Jay (the owner of the house) would appreciate NOT having to clean this, so I begin to quickly tidy up and organize as best I could. In the mean time, everyone is getting ready for church and I am waiting for room to also bath and dress. I walk to the restroom and my friend, Amy (who is married to Jay and it is her house too) is in there with another guest showing him something. I wait patiently for them to finish talking so I can use the restroom. But then I see he is preparing to use it. I go back into the closet to make ready the best I can so I am not late for church. I notice there is some make-shift facilities with running water and I can clean up like this (although awkward) so I begin to undress. I start taking off my socks and notice there is another pair under the ones I'm taking off. And then another, and another and another!!!! I'm laughing....and my heart fills with JOY! I think..."oh, yes. I must have done that in my sleep when I was dreaming about the little lamb whose legs (ankles) were lame. I must have bundled my own feet while dreaming about the lamb". And in the dream, I see the image of the little lambs legs and they are sore and hurt and weak.

The socks are new, white, cotton. And there are many, many layers. And the laughing was so pure and sweet!

Thanks alot guys. You are the best!!!

New Creature
Jehu
Diamond Member

Post by Jehu »

Here is what I am getting. You were in the closet. This speakes to Hiding or secret sin, or whatever people are ashamed of. You were dreaming about a lamb with bad ankles. This is the way Jesus is preached to day. The law of moses did not allow a blemished lamb to be sacrificed(bad andkles). Perhaps God is bringing your community into a clearer understanding of the sacrifice of Jesus. So you can stop living in the closet. Most of our walks have been crippled for this same reason. Anyway that is what I see, and believe the Spirit is saying to me also.
Thanks
William
"For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee."
new creature
Silver Member

Post by new creature »

Thanks so much William for your response. I'll have to wait on that interp. I'll read it over again and again for clarity, but as of yet, I don't see the corralation.

I'm pretty sure in the dream the lamb was not THE LAMB, but a little one that belongs to the SHEPHERD.

Thanks again. Blessings.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

This is the scripture that came to mind:

"shod your feet with the gospel of peace."

Interestingly enough, the word shod in the Greek means to underbind.

Under-- in the position or state of bearing, supporting, sustaining,
enduring, etc.:

Bind--to swathe or bandage (often fol. by up): to bind up one's wounds

Thinking as you are armed with the Word, the Lord will be able to use you to encourage, support--help bear another lamb's burdens who may be too weak to go on in their pursuing Jesus. Also, in reference to lambs, this may be "baby" or newly saved folk!!!

cool dream!!!! May you be filled to overflowing with His love and joy
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Humblesteps
Silver Member

Post by Humblesteps »

New Creature,

Hi, just wanted to share on some symbols in case it may help you in any way. Lamb also is true believers; saints; the church and gentleness as well as Israel. Ankels speaks of faith walk; weak faith made strong; and God's healing power. Ez. 47:3; Acts 3:7. From my notes (not sure if it applies to you) difficulty dressing could speak of outside interference from acquaintances; carelessness of others or self;many annoyances or could cause missed timing or opportunity. White socks to me pertains to ones walk (socks) possibly to continue to keep your walk pure (ref. two of my prior dreams one including a female pastor who had clean bright white socks on with a child on her lap) that would have been the church or ministry. Very curious on the multiples!!! Unless it could mean childlike;innocence; and dependent. Bathroom, it can also mean refreshing; removing unforgiveness bitterness and the typical place of cleansing. The house part could speak of the church needing organization in some area or attention it can also mean work or home too. As a guest or a guest could symbolize friend; messenger;invitation to celebrate; witnesses of God's sovereignty and justice. Consider what your friends represent to you and possibly the name bcs some names have meanings attached to them. Oh I forgot too that ankles can also refer to God's power needed to help a poor self image. Don't be hard on yourself your doing good!
God bless!