sniper

Archives for 2007
inspiretofly
Bronze Member

sniper

Post by inspiretofly »

I drept last night - early this morning - that I was at home with our 3 children and a very angry man picked our house to stake out. He was armed and waiting for an opportunity to shoot. We couldn't go anywhere and I had to be careful with our children. I knew not to make any shadows available for the man to see and not to walk in front of windows where he would have a clear shot.
My husband was not at home. And I didn't know how long we would go before someone saw this man and helped or how long we would be trapped in our own home - we could not answer the phone/the door/ or do anything normal b/c he was circling the home like someone would on a stakeout.
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

I'm giving it a bump I strongly feel there's a message in the dream :)
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

not sure how long and if you have known the Lord. But i believe that someone has come against your family (do you have a husband?). That you have been given order so to speak of not to come against the person. If you are married, could this be him, that he is the angry one, and that he really isnt home until the anger is vented, and annihalated. if this were me, and i do suggest that you pray. That the Lord is giving you understanding that a spirit of anger (through whom is the key), and to stay close to God, to sing praise songs, to be very careful to whom you share anything (ANYTHING) with. That you could be trapped either at work, in the neighborhood, even at your church if someone is truly angry with you. Remember it is a spirit of anger here on a person.
if anything makes sense, as the LORD ALLOWS< you could share in the prayer section. I did say be very careful on whom you share, and even here, pray first before you give details of a situation. But it is so wonderful to share here and it isnt someone who we know well. And yet by the spirit here, many know each other, without ever meeting. if nothing makes sense, toss it. Pray and see what comes to your heart.
mc... thank you for bumping this up. really thank you

sincerly Nicole
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
mc061390
Gold Member

Post by mc061390 »

Ah your welcome, I only did what the holy spirit told me to do =] :wink: