A deception in the family of God:

Archives for 2009
jewel777
Bronze Member

A deception in the family of God:

Post by jewel777 »

In my dream i was married to someone who i caught in adultery, and i confronted him at a family dinner, where all the family was seated at the table. It was a huge table. This person was my ex-husband in the dream, and i looked at him, and i said Chris the Lord showed me that you have been cheating on me for two months, is this true? He said right out of his mouth, "yes"! All the family members began to laugh at me, and the woman who he had been with came out from a room, and they both smiled at me, and i told her look i am not upset, but i will tell you that i am an anointed woman of God and whatever you do or have done, there will be a curse come upon you because of it....and she wouldn't listen to me, she pulled out a wedding dress right out of her bag and just began to put it on right there in front of me, and everyone pulled out these cards and began to bless there marriage...I couldn't beleive it....... and they had a wedding service right there in front of me....In the dream, i couldn't beleive it...I was hurt and humiliated....Then i woke up, and the Lord gave me divine revelation but I wanted to see if there is anyone else who the Lord will speak to about this dream. If He shows you anything please let me know...Thank You
Here is the revelation that He showed me: There has been such a deception in the family of God:

2 Corinthians 11 vs 2-4: Paul says, for i am jealous for you with godly jealousy. For i have betrothed you to one husband, that i may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. 3) But i fear, lest somehow, as the serpent deceived Eve by his craftiness, so your minds may be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 4) For if he who comes preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or if you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted--you may well put up with it!

Hosea: 1 vs 10,11: 2 vs 1-23: 14 vs 1-9:
talitha

Post by talitha »

Did you get any sense of what exactly this deception is? I'm feeling like this is not the complete revelation...... Lord, more!

gbu, good to 'see' you, jewel....
tal
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Hi Jewel777 and Talitha,

I am sensing that this is not about you personally, Jewel. I am sensing that there is a message here to the Body of Christ, the Bride. I am feeling that this about a time to repent. That many are in "spiritual" adultery, and those who may not be actively IN IT, are supporting it -- which is the same thing as being an accessory to the "crime" so to speak. As the Word of God says in the last days people will be eating, drinking, partying, and giving in marriage -- just like int he days of Noah! The Lord is giving the Birde time to repent and get her garment clean. We don't know the hour that the Bridgegroom comes, but it is up to us to be READY!

I don't know if you agree with this or not, but please let me know what you think.

Blessings, blessings, blessings...
caahbHg,
deBorah
jewel777
Bronze Member

Thank you dborah777

Post by jewel777 »

Yes...I believe that we have abondoned Christ (the truth)at the alter and left Him for a fable, a lie...We are drunk with an allusion! There is so much revelation about spiritual adultery, but I feel that the main thing is that we have to come back to our first husband where it was better....Hosea 2: 7,8: And she shall follow after her lovers, but she shall not overtake them; and she shall seek them, but shall not find them: then shall she say, I will go and return to my first husband; for then was it better with me than now.
8)For she did not know that I gave her corn, and wine, and oil, and multiplied her silver and gold, which they prepared for Baal.
We have so many baals in our mouth and we have forgotton our place inside of God and the plan that He has designed for His body the church.....Wake us up oh' God from our deception, we have been bewitched and we are acting like everything is ok.....Deliver us from evil, and we thank you for the promise that we will be without spot, and without blemish....Let it start with us....judge our hearts oh, God that we may be free to love you alone.............
dborah777
Diamond Member

Post by dborah777 »

Jewel777, you SAID IT ALL! AMEN, AMEN, AMEN!
caahbHg,
deBorah
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

I thought of these passages -
2 Cor. 6 : 14 -
Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For you are the temple of the living God. As God has said: "I will dwell in them And walk among [them]. I will be their God, And they shall be My people."Therefore "Come out from among them And be separate, says the Lord. Do not touch what is unclean, And I will receive you.""I will be a Father to you, And you shall be My sons and daughters, Says the LORD Almighty."

Matthew 25 - The five foolish and five wise virginsMat 25:12 But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'

Mat 25:13 "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour in which the Son of Man is coming.

Know - 1492 - Eidon -1) to see
a) to perceive with the eyes
b) to perceive by any of the senses
c) to perceive, notice, discern, discover
d) to see, to have regard for one, cherish, pay attention to

Mat 7:23 - And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!'

Knew - 1097 - Kinoskos - Jewish idiom for sexual intercourse between a man and a woman, to become acquainted with, to know.

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......