mountain lion

Archives for 2007
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

mountain lion

Post by WingsofHealing »

This dream is so long (like so many of my dreams) but i have only included the last scenes. My dreams are so intricate and i dont think anyone wants to read 2 chapters but i can post if need be.
help with this one..

...................................................this scene starts in an burned out town. The buildings were still standing but had been in a fire that burned the whole town. I knew i had been here before the fire, and just was surprized of the damage. I heard a voice calling me from outside one off the buildings, in a rubble i hear and told me to be very careful because of the mountain lion. (somewhere in this dream i had to go potty, but had no rememberance of doing it).
next scene i was indoors the burned building where i heard the voice, and it was a shambles inside. Lots of people though. They were all fearful of the mountain lion and wouldnt go outside.
now the mountain lion shows up and i face it and start screaming, (not roaring) It doesnt know what to do,,,, i scream and scream and scream some more. LOUD... sooo many times i scream until finally we see it no more. it is as if it dissappeared, and didnt run away. But then i noticed that there was a pillow and blanket on the floor with a mountain lion on it.

do i have an assignment......oh and also chuck peirce spoke that pay close attention to your dreams in this season, pay very close attention.
nicole
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
thesharpeningstone
Platinum Member

Post by thesharpeningstone »

we know that Satan roams about "like a lion", But Jesus is the Lion.
Keep that in mind.

Now a burned house or community of burnt houses may refer to the burning of sinful things. I have seen church members gather up various cds, dvd, books and other stuff that defiles God and burn the stuff.

If you have done this or are a part of a group that has done this, there may still be some things left to destroy. These things bring fear and screaming instead of boldness and roaring, and may cause you unknowingly to be sleeping {pillow and blanket} with the enemy.
WingsofHealing
Platinum Member

Post by WingsofHealing »

i posted last night, but guess it didnt take. hmmm
i was dumbfounded last night after reading your response, for i went back to read the dream in my dream book. OH MY GOSH..
i live in san diego, where we had a HUGE fire in 2003, called the cedar fire. Then again this last october and the main fire, (there were probably 12 or more in southern california then) and in the dream it was a town that HAD been burned. not burning presently.
then i thought the mountain lion image was on a pillow and blanket, that were folded up, lying together. So is this mtn lion, not gone, but maybe in dreams. Kinda like how a genie is in a lamp, but when rubbed comes out. So this lion, not an african lion, but a mountain lion, (look up what they look like). So this lion, is gone, but not GONE. hope i am making sense.
someone close to me, told me that i was screaming at the Lord, and that was wrong........ :?:
May we ALL FIND the healing in the Lords wings and be still to absorb all we can.
kimibrew

Mtn. lion

Post by kimibrew »

Hi Wings,
I'm sure you were not yelling at God. Another thought. A few years ago the Lord began speaking about His coming to our area as the Lion of Judah. As we began to pray for this, the Lord showed me (with my eyes open) a huge mountain lion in the sky in the clouds. Sounds weird, but true. I learned that this thing is big and there to oppose the Lion of Judah. I also learned that mtn lions go for the neck. Don't know if that helps you think this through, but my I think they represent powers over areas. It could be the Lord will use your courage and couple it with His strategy so that the mtn lion is removed.

God bless your hearing!
kimibrew