Diamond Ring Vision

Archives for 2009
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Diamond Ring Vision

Post by Warrior Princess »

While worshipping in church last night I had a vision of the hand of God extended toward me and I grabbed onto it with one hand, essentially grabbing his fingers and when I pryed or pulled them open there was a gold diamond ring which looked like an engagement ring.

I would love to know if the Holy Spirit gives anyone anything on this.

Thanks.
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."
warriorforlife

Post by warriorforlife »

Hi Warrior Princess,

I have a friend who recently had a vision while in worship of the Lord giving her a BIG RED RUBY in her hands and she ran with it so happy showing everyone!

Maybe He is telling you that He has something special for you - or perhaps He is saying He is committed to you - you to Him.

What a beautifl vision to have! I love diamonds. :-) smile

Warrior For Life
Belle
Blessings,

Belle
mynewsong
Platinum Member

Post by mynewsong »

Hi Warrior Princess,

I don't want to hijack your dream,,,,,so please forgive me.
I've lost my diamond engagement ring, and I have prayed and have great faith expectations that ring is going to show up one of these days! So when I read your dream, my spirit gave a shout out.
Today in Corporate Words, Keilani posted a great word about Dreams and Visions from Benny Hinn and I wrote this down just before reading your dream..... "God will use others to tell you about His plans through a dream they had. Pay attention to what you hear and what others say about what you know"

Your dream is a prophetic statement.
May the Lord Bless You!
Watch ye, stand fast in the faith, quit you like men, be strong. And whatever you do, do it with kindness and love.
I Cor 16:13-14
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

WP

Here are some scriptures of promise for you to ponder -
Rev 21:2 Then I, John,* saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
Isa 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks [himself] with ornaments, And as a bride adorns [herself] with her jewels.
Rev 21:9 - Then one of the seven angels who had the seven bowls filled with the seven last plagues came to me* and talked with me, saying, "Come, I will show you the bride, the Lamb's wife."*
Heb. 11:6b - He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.

Mat 25:1 "Then the kingdom of heaven shall be likened to ten virgins who took their lamps and went out to meet the bridegroom.
Mat 25:2 Now five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
Mat 25:3 Those who were foolish took their lamps and took no oil with them,
Mat 25:4 but the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.
Mat 25:5 But while the bridegroom was delayed, they all slumbered and slept.
Mat 25:6 "And at midnight a cry was [heard]: 'Behold, the bridegroom is coming; [fn] go out to meet him!'
Mat 25:7 Then all those virgins arose and trimmed their lamps.
Mat 25:8 And the foolish said to the wise, 'Give us [some] of your oil, for our lamps are going out.'
Mat 25:9 But the wise answered, saying, '[No], lest there should not be enough for us and you; but go rather to those who sell, and buy for yourselves.'
Mat 25:10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came, and those who were ready went in with him to the wedding; and the door was shut.
Mat 25:11 "Afterward the other virgins came also, saying, 'Lord, Lord, open to us!'
Mat 25:12 But he answered and said, 'Assuredly, I say to you, I do not know you.'
Mat 25:13 "Watch therefore, for you know neither the day nor the hour [fn] in which the Son of Man is coming.

Mynewsong
A freind of mine had lost her wedding ring also and she was upset.
She looked everywhere for it. She prayed and felt to go and look in the deep freeze where she has looked a number of times. There is was perched on a frozen package in plain view. She felt
that an angel had put it there and the Lord told her. He knows where your ring is and I pray reveals it to you. We are believing to also find out expensive business camera. We need it for work!

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Beautiful vision, WP!!

MNS, my engagement ring was lost for months. Tore my whole house up looking for it more than once. Finally got a grip on myself & asked Papa to show it to me. Opened a closet next day & there it was, perched on top of some stuff I had stored there. No way it jumped off my finger, lol. An angel placed it there..

Wasn't even looking for it at the time but the Light reflected from the diamond caught my eye :wink:
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

Wow. This is what He gave me this morning:

I WILL REDEEM YOU WITH AN OUTSTRETCHED ARM.

~Exodus 6:6
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."