Weighing 90 pounds

Archives for 2009
Joy2dream

Weighing 90 pounds

Post by Joy2dream »

I dreamed a friend I went to school with all my life had cancer. Her mother was taking such good care of her and in the dream the friend had decided because she had cancer not to marry the man she had been dating. (IRL she is married to this man for probably 30 years now.) I remember her not weighting but 90 pounds and in the dream thinking this is almost half of what I would weight. I at one time picked her up and carried her in the dream, as I would a baby. She never spoke in the dream.

I haven't seen this friend in years but she still lives in our hometown.

Next I am in our church and my sister in law Debra comes up to me smiling and tells me that her mother has the ability to know what is wrong with a person and pray for them and they are healed. I question her aboout it and she is all confirming of it.

I was also at some point in the library/bookstore of my church but it was much bigger and nicer.

NOTE: I also remember just as I was coming out of this dream and waking hearing my SIL's voice saying "Hold on March is coming".
Blessings,
Joy
Last edited by Joy2dream on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEER
Gold Member

Post by SEER »

Things are sometimes revealed to those who can interceed on the be half of others. I get that you are one who can interceed and you are connect to other who have the abiltiy to pray until manifestation hits.

I would continue to cover this childhood friend in prayer it could speak of the present or something that is manifesting in her life
"Prayer Warrior".....On Assignment
"Pray without ceasing.
1 Thessalonians 5:17
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

((Joy))

A couple of things stood out to me -

her mother has the ability to know what is wrong
with a person and pray for them and they are healed

I see this coming to pass for you and much more in that area!!

I was also at some point in the library/bookstore of my church
but it was much bigger and nicer.
Preparation and revelation in a newer and more powerful release
than you have ever had B4. You will know the truth and the truth
will be the driving force that sets captives free! You will be a force
of God's Power in this earth!

Debra was a leader of Israel, a judge and a warrior.
Hbr 5:14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age,
[that is], those who by reason of use have their senses
exercised to discern both good and evil.

Blessings and Love
C
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
cnaso25

Post by cnaso25 »

May times when I am praying the Lord takes control and I'll start rebuking demons and many times they will be cancer.

Only weighing 90 pounds-----spiritually starved.
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

SIL's Mother's name is Dorothy.
DOROTHEA

Usage: German, Dutch, Danish, English

Pronounced: do-ro-TE-ah (German), dor-ə-THEE-ə (English) [key]

Feminine form of the Late Latin name Dorotheus, from the Greek Δωροθεος (Dorotheos), which meant "gift of God" from Greek δωρον (doron) "gift" and θεος (theos) "god". Dorothea was the name of two early saints, notably the 4th-century martyr Dorothea of Caesarea. It was also borne by the 13th-century Saint Dorothea of Montau, who was the patron saint of Prussia.

Friend's name is Pamela - Means Honey or Sweetness.

When my friend and I were born our mother's attended an apostlic church that believes in long hair, etc. We call them Jesus' Name churches also around here because they believe if you are not baptised in Jesus name you are going to hell (as oppossed to Father, Son and Holy Ghost). My friend is still in the denomination.

Not sure if any of that helps or not. Still pondering and praying and Carolyn I want to hope you are seeing correctly but I am also now afraid, kinda... KWIM?

Blessings,
Joy
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

(((((((((((((Yelpers))))))))))

I've no idea what KWIM means Joy but what are you afraid of...?

...for some reason got a real angry feeling reading that :shock: ..kind of a warfare reaction in m y spirit for you...

Lord GOd...please pour your revelation and peace over our sister Joy. Empower her with wisdom and strength from on high during this season and yes...may she march into march with such a grace that her shadow brings healing in your name. amen.

charlie

{yikes....it sure blows chill when your neck's out of the shell!!!!!}
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Hey Charlie,
KWIM=Know What I Mean.

Kinda afraid of any type of healing ministry. I've had too many not healed when I pray. :cry: My track record isn't so good.
~~???

Hugs,
Joy
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Joy2dream wrote:
~~???

Hugs,
Joy
...meaning..I've stuck my neck out here!

:lol:

charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

aw, you're good here :P