his sister walking around in our fireplace

Archives for 2009
ReBorn
Diamond Member

his sister walking around in our fireplace

Post by ReBorn »

Dream:
My 5 year old son said he dreamed that he saw his oldest sister (she is 12 yrs old) walking around in our fireplace.

When I asked him if the fire burned her, he said no. I asked him what the expression on her face was, and he said "It was just normal, it was your face" Then he smiled and walked away.

Any interps would be appreciated!

Thanks
Last edited by ReBorn on Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Howdy,

I love kids dreams. Sounds like a trial for the older sister is coming, and she will come through it ok.

in Christ,
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Focussing on Jesus, she will come through it, like BJ said!

Dan 3:22 Therefore, because the king's command was urgent, and the furnace exceedingly hot, the flame of the fire killed those men who took up Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego.

Dan 3:23 And these three men, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-Nego, fell down bound into the midst of the burning fiery furnace.

Dan 3:24 Then King Nebuchadnezzar was astonished; and he rose in haste [and] spoke, saying to his counselors, "Did we not cast three men bound into the midst of the fire?" They answered and said to the king, "True, O king."

Dan 3:25 "Look!" he answered, "I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire; and they are not hurt, and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God." [fn]

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......