My Son Jericho's Dream

Archives for 2009
HisBlood
Site Owner

My Son Jericho's Dream

Post by HisBlood »

Jericho's dream -

I went over to Pastor Jeff (from this site) place, I just knew it was mom's friend from dreams
and we were in the U.S., visiting him. He was into the healthy products and the business we are
doing, especially the greens supplements. We opened these huge doors and walked into a hall, a
long hall like entry to stairs and went up three steps to a big kitchen and pantry/closet. There
were no windows, just a huge long closet/pantry like kitchen. There was sooo much food and
shelves packed full of food. There was so much food! He was a dentist in my dream and had
his dentist's office in the house/kitchen. He asked me if I wanted to help him, with his dentist's
appointment and I did. I noticed my dad was there and he asked my dad if he wanted to help,
also! He asked my dad to shine a light into the patient's mouth and he asked me to crack an
egg, for something. I wondered about that and didn't really want to, but I found out he was
hungry and wanted to eat it.

Scene switches and he is cooking bacon and eggs. He looked sort of Jewish to me or east indian.
He wanted to eat the egg, but also needed it for the patient's mouth for some reason! He asked
me to help him with that and I did.

Scene changes and my friends, dad and I were cats in a fishing harbour. We fell into a big vat
of fish and we all had to figure out how to climb out of there. Then we climbed out and went
separate ways, except me and my dad. All of us cats had different personalities, but one was mean.
I did feel sorry for it, because noone wanted to help it, but it wanted to be mean.
It went with a man in the corner, in a black overcoat and he had
an eye patch. The cat went up on his shoulder and sat there. The
cat was black and grey, more black. I thought it seemed like he
was the devil. This cat had been trying to find love and went to
the devil to find it. We were running to a ertain place. We went to
Pastor Jeff's house and turned back into humans!

Scene changes, I was an astronaut heading to a place in the heavens, like Mars.
I ate all the food in the ship and the guy was
mad because I ate all the food. The mean guy might have been
that cat. I was in the ship going to mars at the beginning of the
dream, too!

I just knew they all went together, somehow.

Thanks for any thoughts!
Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......