Kids Beating the Ants with American Flags

Archives for 2009
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Kids Beating the Ants with American Flags

Post by ReBorn »

This was something I saw in 2008
I saw a little boy and little girl (my neighbors grandkids) run out of their house, pick up some American Flags (the kind of flags that would be waved at a 4th of July parade or something)
and they bent down and began hitting the ants on the ground with the flags, they finally threw down their flags and ran away possibly because of the stings from the ants

I think the kids who hold the flags are military people (or men of war, i.e. those who like to war), the ants I think are Christian workers who would rather work in peace.

Note: I am not against our military, I am engaged in spiritual warfare at this time
I'm also married to an ex-military man

Still Praying on this one since 2008
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Hi There

I was drawn to this dream and reminded of this scripture
passage -

Pro 6:6 Go to the ant, thou sluggard; consider her ways, and be wise:
Pro 6:7 Which having no guide, overseer, or ruler,
Pro 6:8 Provideth her meat in the summer, [and] gathereth her food in the harvest.
Pro 6:9 How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?
Pro 6:10 [Yet] a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:
Pro 6:11 So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

Blessings and Love
Carolyn
Tehillah Site Overseer
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
newmom
Silver Member

Post by newmom »

You can do with this whatever you want to, but I've had dreams about ants before as well, and I've heard that ants signify demonic infestation. Maybe we are trying to fight spiritual battles with human weapons, and it isn't working.