Subway dream with multiple endings.

Archives for 2009
page4of3
Silver Member

Subway dream with multiple endings.

Post by page4of3 »

I only have pockets of memories throughout this dream.

My memory starts an Im playing pool with Rob my Director (boss's boss). I don't remember much of this scene, but It has bearing later on my dream. I had to leave because me and my family had to catch a subway train somewhere.

After a long traveling there we sit down in the subway car and we relize that we don't have our cards activated. The Subway looked more like DC's Metro as opposed to New York's Subway System, and the card looked almost exactly like DC's Metro Pass card. So before it left I jumped up as ran to get my card activated (but my family remained there).

Now it takes on more of a supernatural turn as I'm runing on tracks leaping over subway cars and outpacing moving public transit. I first run to a location where I thought there was one of those supersized vending machines that dispenses/refills/and activates the cards. There wasn't one there, Then I ran though halls at an unreasonably fast pace to the place where I played pool earlier. Rob was looking at what I was doing as if I was lieing to him earlier about needing to leave. There wasn't one there either. Then I went next door to this room that was kind of like a Club and there was a machine there.

After activating my card and jolting back I get up the stairs and see the subway train and looked and saw that each car had a countdown timer above the door and they read 41 (tick) 40. I saw my family sitting there (looking sad)

This where the dream diverges a little as if there were different endings from this point on.

1) I quickly lept over the rails and knocked people down and land in a seat beside my brother. I realize that I forgot my wallet (containing my card) and the train begins to leave. I was then informed by a subway employee that once I arrive there I would have to produce my card and pay within 15 minutes. I'm not sure what the punishment would have been, but I was trying to think of options of how to fix the situation I got myself in.

2) I jolt down the corridor and through crowds toward a card machine (I'm not sure why I didn't go here to activate my card) that had my wallet on top of it (not sure how it would have gotten there). This was going to be close if I could get my wallet and get back in my seat in less than 40 seconds.

My alarm went off then.

I also know there there would have been others alternative endings, but I woke up before seeing them (I'm kind of disappointed about that). Also I'm not sure if it's relavant, but I knew that there would be 1 transfer to our destination. I don't know where I acquired this information, but I know that both are true.

Any help would be appreciated as I don't even know where to start, nor do I know why there would be multiple endings.
God bless,
page4of3