Pregnancy Dream

Archives for 2009
serching for God

Pregnancy Dream

Post by serching for God »

I had a dream a few nights ago that I was toward the end of my pregnancy but I was worried about the baby because I hadn't been nuturing the baby so I was scared if the baby was going to be healthy. Any insight
butterflywings
Gold Member

Post by butterflywings »

The pregnancy could represent something significant and new being birthed into your life. The fact that you were almost full term shows to me a good sign.

At this late point in the pregnancy it is not too late to start doing the right thing and to care for, love and nuture your own body so that this thing will be healthy and strong and when birthed to continue in loving and caring for it.

So I believe God is making you aware of your state so you can start nurturing yourself in the matter.

I pray that if this is the case that your "baby" be born healthy and strong and His grace cover the lack of care thus far. That He enable you to nurture yourself and your "baby" now and when it finally appears on the scene. In Jesus Name Amen.

Remember that if mama ain't healthy she can't care for the "baby" as well.

A good start may be to just eat of His word daily. Even if it is small daily devotionals to start. EAT something don't starve yourself spiritually or your "baby" growing in your spiritual womb.
serching for God

Post by serching for God »

Thank you so much! I was thinking the same thing. Very encourgeing
emerald531

Post by emerald531 »

Wow. I had almost the same dream. I was pregnant and in denial and realized that I was indeed pregant. I panicked because I hadn't gotten any prenatal care and was trying desperately to get to a doctor but obstacles kept popping up. Ummmmmm