Vision

Archives for 2007
kse
Platinum Member

Vision

Post by kse »

Hi all. I saw in a vision a hand with green olives at the tip of each finger. That's all. I believe the fingers to be five years in this instance, even five seasons. Thanks for help!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
talitha

Post by talitha »

kse - check this in your spirit, of course, but what I'm getting is "five seasons of fatness"

See Jeremiah 31 - it's part of the promise to the returned ransomed of the Lord...... same chapter as "then shall the virgin rejoice in the dance....." - verse 14 says, "I will fill the soul of the priests with abundance, And My people will be satisfied with My goodness," declares the LORD. In the KJV the word "abundance" is translated "fatness" - it comes from the Hebrew root dawshein - to be fat, grow fat, become fat, become prosperous, anoint.
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

Tal, this does bear witness! I have been reading scriptures about fatness in fact. We have just completed five years of leanness (three days ago was the anniversary) so this would make a lot of sense. But I know the Lord will confirm if this is it before I go running with it. Thank you!
"Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things which thou knowest not." Jeremiah 33:3
talitha

Post by talitha »

oh, glory to Jesus! thanks for getting back to me! I sooo love it when the Lord confirms!!

blessings
tal
Janice
Gold Member

kse

Post by Janice »

Just adding: Since the palm was up... He is offering you to take more of His Spirit. Fingers deal with one's feelings.
"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back, Faith looks up."
talitha

Post by talitha »

Janice, please check your private messages - you should see a notice up near the top of the page. I have sent you two.
Jeff

Post by Jeff »

What an exciting vision!

The olives stood out to me, and my thoughts went to olives nearly
ready for harvest, which will be pressed into fine oil...the oil of the
Holy Spirit.
The five fingers, for some reason, I am seeing "fulness of ministry."
Maybe that is going along with Tal's post on Jer. 31.

jeff
kse
Platinum Member

Post by kse »

I am certainly feeling a sense of fullness and completeness, all around, no pun intended! I should have mentioned, and maybe it doesn't make a difference, that the olives had pimientos in them like you see in jar of cocktail olives... I guess that just means they are pitless.