A dream that caused an IRL reaction ...A dr. blowing air up

Archives for 2009
grace_full1
Diamond Member

A dream that caused an IRL reaction ...A dr. blowing air up

Post by grace_full1 »

Ok I admit this is weird even for me!

In my dream a doctor had decided to look up my nose to see if something there was causing the ringing in my ears. I freak out when people touch my nose (seriously I hate people touching my nose) The Dr. told me to just be still and calm down, he spoke to me in soothing tones. He inserted a syringe into my left nostril and then looked down the tube, then collapsed the tube blowing air up my nose.

I got freaked out (I saw my eyes get really wide) because it increased the pressure in both my ears and caused the ringing to get really loud. This actually woke me up, thus I am awake, with loud ringing in my ears. (at 4:30am)

My question, normally my ears react to changes in pressure (I'm a walking barometer :? ) Could I have just dreamed what was happening to me in life...or could this mean something?...The ringing actually bothers me a WHOLE lot ....I thought it was getting better (and believe the Lord told me he would heal me) but like I said I woke up this morning with it really bad. It hasn't woke me up in a long time (like since it first happened 3 years ago) and am a bit frustrated at the moment (and tired)
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
~ Romans 15:13

Grace_full1
shesthedreamer
Gold Member

Post by shesthedreamer »

I had that for years, decades really until recently. God led me to reduce my sweet intake. My ears now only ring when I've had too much. Which for me is only a piece of cake.
Collosians 3:16
Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.