Quick Fix

Archives for 2007
ArisenShine
Diamond Member

Quick Fix

Post by ArisenShine »

Strange one....wondering where it comes from, as it does not reflect any thoughts I've had while awake.

An unknown man and a group of people were assembled for the purpose of sorting thru some problems/issues, thru discussion, maybe counseling. The man seemed to take the lead and announced that the session would take exactly 30 minutes. He seemed to be of the mind that that's all the time it would take, or that the issues deserved.

A woman in the group, but off to the side, spoke up loudly and said, "Isn't that just like a MAN!!!!!!"

that was all

When I awoke it did make me think of the story of the Good Samaritan, willing to arrange for the injured guy's care for, it seemed, 'as long as it took'...? Just a thought.

Lee
Lee/ArisenShine
Consider the lilies....
Joy2dream

Post by Joy2dream »

Lee,
Is it possible that the Lord is showing you how that the different sexes look at things?

The way the man was seeing it was here's 30 minutes let's solve this and move on. They just think it can be taken care of quickly and effectly and then everyone can move on.

The woman quoted a saying we have all said. Most women would think ok let's stay here all day if we must until this has been taken care of. Women like to pet and mother things. This woman wanted more time on the issue at hand.

Notice I said most women :mrgreen:

Blessings,
Joy