Crumbs onthe altar

Archives for 2010
yesLord
Gold Member

Crumbs onthe altar

Post by yesLord »

I have been praying continuously for my children.
This is a dream I had last night.
If anyone has any insight into it I would appreciate your wisdom.

In this dream it was after mass, I saw some dirt the workers who are remodeling the church left so I started picking up the left over pieces. Then I noticed on the altar" crumbs", so I started to clean them up also. Father said that is good because some people were coming to inspect the work.

The only thing I can think of is Matt.15:27 "Yes Lord even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters table".

Thank you for anything you can give me on this.

YesLord
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

YesLord...these words are no doubt familiar to you...but came to me as I read what you posted:

Matthew 5:3 Blessed are the humble for theirs is the kingdom of Heaven

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
yesLord
Gold Member

Post by yesLord »

Thank you charlie.That was sweet.
Blessings,
YesLord
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hi yL,

Here are my thoughts. Discard what doesn't resonate.

These crumbs need picking up; sounds like something to get rid of. Sounds like little things that don't seem like such a big deal, but are important when one wants to 'pass inspection.'

The workers sound like church folks who are busy doing "the work." Remodeling sounds like changes are taking place "on the altar," or in the way your church "does church."

Since these crumbs were on the altar at church, are you in a position to help "straighten up" some "minor" issues at church?

Just my thoughts.
Blessings,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b