Oven too small to cook everything

Archives for 2010
Luke145Woman
Gold Member

Oven too small to cook everything

Post by Luke145Woman »

Not sure if this dream has any spiritual meaning - still seeking the Lord regarding it. Your help is appreciated.

I was at my sister's house for a big family dinner. She told every couple to bring a chicken to roast. There were 4 large chickens. We got them ready to cook, but I noticed her oven was the size of an oven in a trailer or motorhome - very tiny. :shock: There was only room for 1 chicken.

I asked her how on earth did she think we could cook all these chickens in this tiny oven. My mom (who is deceased in real life) was there and she told me to stop worrying about it. But as a person who loves to throw parties and make everything wonderful for my guests, I WAS worried about it! It was rude of my sister not to plan properly.

I went throughout her house trying to find some other appliances that we could cook the chickens in. I found a countertop rotisserie and a crockpot. But, the crockpot would take too long and there still was 1 chicken left.

Bizarro dream, eh? :roll:
Amber Allman
Gold Member

Post by Amber Allman »

Sometimes, "sister" in a dream can = yourself, and "oven" can be heart (feelings, will, intellect). Mother can = church. How may this apply?