my son

Archives for 2010
Beautiful
Gold Member

my son

Post by Beautiful »

Dream I am carrying a child and it is getting dark, and I have to get accross the street, a three lane road accross the street from the neighborhood I grew up in and my child changes to my little boy when he was three and he is scared and he doesn't want to go into the woods which will take us to grandma's house. He doesn't want to go to grandma's house, he is telling me I am not a good mom for taking him to grandma's house. A homeless man walks up and he says he use to go to the Assembly of God and alot of good things happened to him when he was there. end of dream
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

This dream symbolizes you about to venture into something new (giving birth)-getting to know God for who He is; but you must go to the place of where He is. The children of Israel left Egypt & went to the wilderness to build a tabernacle (Assemblies of God) to worship (getting to know God for who He is) - you are about to go the wilderness (woods) but you are fearful. Please know that God loves you & He is there with you every step of the way (3 lanes/age of your son-3). In the wilderness the children of Israel learned to "depend on God" for all their needs.

I pray this helps.

God Bless
Poetic Seer
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

Hello Beautiful!
This is what I am hearing for you:
Dream I am carrying a child and it is getting dark, and I have to get accross the street, a three lane road accross the street from the neighborhood I grew up in and my child changes to my little boy when he was three and he is scared and he doesn't want to go into the woods which will take us to grandma's house. He doesn't want to go to grandma's house, he is telling me I am not a good mom for taking him to grandma's house. A homeless man walks up and he says he use to go to the Assembly of God and alot of good things happened to him when he was there. end of dream
You are carrying a promise/gift from the Lord. Times are seemingly dark for you right now..meaning there is not alot of clarity. The Lord has given you direction but it will require that you step out in faith. The three lane street is the road of obedience. It will require you do something you have never done..to leave all that is familiar to you. Your gift is maturing inside of you but you still are a little insecure in using it. Grandmas house is the place of your inheritance. God is directing your steps to get there but you must walk in faith. Thinking the homeless man may represent a voice of direction..I don't know if you are asking God where to plant or go to develop in your calling or gifting but it seems that He is showing you in the dream..

I hope this helps..
Love to you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.