Oprah

Archives for 2010
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Oprah

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

I had four different dreams w/Oprah Winfrey in them. Thank you for your insight.

Dream 1: Oprah & I were sitting in her vestibule (resemble a small lobby)in front of a coffee table. Our seating was several steps above the front glass doors where we can peer out to see people walking down the street. As we were sitting, she was telling me to "watch this": people were coming to her house & giving her envelopes which was full of money. I was more focused upon her blue suede boots she was wearing. End of dream.

Dream 2: I was at a hotel in the lobby near a hallway that had a wall table (buffet table) w/floral centerpiece. Just then, Oprah came up from behind tapping my shoulder saying she was trying to get in contact w/me for some time. She needed my number. I turned with surprise that she wanted to my number. End of dream.

Dream 3: I was at this library (an oval type room w/paneling of floor to ceiling books) that had a rolling ladder. I was standing at a podium reviewing a book. A woman came up from behind tapping me on my shoulder & asked me "why do I have on Oprah Winfrey's jacket". I was somewhat annoyed & said "who said this was Oprah Winfrey's jacket. End of dream

Dream 4: I was climbing this huge snow capped mountain. I reached the apex/the very tip tip top. In my hand was something that look like peppermint candy that I lifted up in the sky. Oprah was at my heels like giving me support/keeping my footing sure/from slipping. End of dream

God Bless
Poetic Seer
dance-in-the-son
Diamond Member

Post by dance-in-the-son »

Some of it seems like maybe you are to pray for her, the Lord will confirm and tell you what to pray. On another note, it could just be based on her character and who she is to you. No interps here though...blessings!
Dance...
You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing.
You have taken away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy,
that I might sing praises to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever!
Psalm 30:11-12
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

hmmm I've heard she plans to retire. Are you looking for a job? (mostly joking --but maybe not)
...that I might know Him...
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Re: Oprah

Post by WaitingforHim »

Could Oprah represent WISDOM to you?

Poetic Seer wrote:Grace & Peace:

I had four different dreams w/Oprah Winfrey in them. Thank you for your insight.

Dream 1: Oprah & I were sitting in her vestibule (resemble a small lobby)in front of a coffee table. Our seating was several steps above the front glass doors where we can peer out to see people walking down the street. As we were sitting, she was telling me to "watch this": people were coming to her house & giving her envelopes which was full of money. I was more focused upon her blue suede boots she was wearing. End of dream.

Seeing this part as you communing with Wisdom..Seeking Wisdom and knowing her importance..The Lord is showing you the VALUE of Wisdom and how men will pay a HIGH PRICE for it. Your focus is on the REVELATION of how to walk in WISDOM...You know that its important but you are seeking to WALK in it..not just know it.

Dream 2: I was at a hotel in the lobby near a hallway that had a wall table (buffet table) w/floral centerpiece. Just then, Oprah came up from behind tapping my shoulder saying she was trying to get in contact w/me for some time. She needed my number. I turned with surprise that she wanted to my number. End of dream.

Again feeling she may represent Wisdom. You are in a transitory time right now. The Lord is showing you that He has sent Wisdom to you..but you haven't received the revelation of it yet..

Dream 3: I was at this library (an oval type room w/paneling of floor to ceiling books) that had a rolling ladder. I was standing at a podium reviewing a book. A woman came up from behind tapping me on my shoulder & asked me "why do I have on Oprah Winfrey's jacket". I was somewhat annoyed & said "who said this was Oprah Winfrey's jacket. End of dream

You are in a place of contemplation..you are studying the Word and reviewing what you have learned. People around you can see the WISDOM you are wearing but may not be giving you the credit for it..In other words they may not be appreciating what you have to offer just yet.

Dream 4: I was climbing this huge snow capped mountain. I reached the apex/the very tip tip top. In my hand was something that look like peppermint candy that I lifted up in the sky. Oprah was at my heels like giving me support/keeping my footing sure/from slipping. End of dream

You are on an ascent..You are going higher..and you are offering up to the Lord sweet sacrifices..Wisdom is at your heals giving you the support and will keep you from slipping.

God Bless
Please prayerfully consider..and pitch whatever doesn't witness ok?
I felt that the Lord was assuring you that the Wisdom you are seeking is yours. I felt that perhaps you are in a time of transition where you are ascending the mountain of the Lord but aren't seeing the revelation that you are waiting for. You are in prayerful contemplation of all you have learned and all that the Word says but those around you haven't appreciated the mantle that God has given to you yet. Just seeing that as you continue on your ascent and continue offering up sweet sacrifices to the Lord He will give to you the Wisdom that is so expensive and worth so much and will keep your from losing your footing...He will get you to the top of that mountain and you will receive all that He has promised to you.
Love and blessings.
: )
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

Charys & dance-in-the-son: thank you so much for your input. I really appreciate it.

Waiting for Him: A prophetic word was spoken over me sometime around 1994/'95-It simply said that "I'm God's Wealth". I asked the prophet what he meant about it; He said, all I heard was "God's Wealth". I've search & search (scriptures)/asked profound biblical scholars but they did not help. The Spirit of God showed me Solomon: his wealth was amast from desiring the Spirit of Wisdom. Believe it not my gemetria equals 37 which is the number for wisdom. Many things you've pointed out were confirmation. Thank you so much for your insight & time. I really appreciate it.

Thank you all.

God Bless
Poetic Seer
Daybreak
Site Admin

Post by Daybreak »

He said, all I heard was "God's Wealth". I've search & search (scriptures)/asked profound biblical scholars but they did not help. The Spirit of God showed me Solomon: his wealth was amast from desiring the Spirit of Wisdom.
Just be careful there, Solomon asked for a "discerning heart" not wisdom. The Lord blessed him even greater than he had requested..... discernment, wisdom and wealth. {Some passages state...."understanding heart to judge Your/thy people discern between good and bad.....Give me a God-listening heart so I can lead your people well, discerning the difference between good and evil}

1 Kings 3:7-12 "Now, O LORD my God, you have made your servant king in place of my father David. But I am only a little child and do not know how to carry out my duties. Your servant is here among the people you have chosen, a great people, too numerous to count or number. So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?"

The Lord was pleased that Solomon had asked for this. So God said to him, "Since you have asked for this and not for long life or wealth for yourself, nor have asked for the death of your enemies but for discernment in administering justice, I will do what you have asked. I will give you a wise and discerning heart, so that there will never have been anyone like you, nor will there ever be. Moreover, I will give you what you have not asked for—both riches and honor—so that in your lifetime you will have no equal among kings. NIV
Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle. Psalm 144:1
WaitingforHim
Diamond Member

Post by WaitingforHim »

I love this..found this this morning for you..
Psalm 111:10

The reverent fear and worship of the Lord is the beginning of WISDOM and SKILL (The preceding and the first essential and prerequisite and the alphabet); a good understanding, wisdom, and meaning have all those who do the will of the Lord.

Wow, good stuff. Wisdom comes out of Worship. Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. God's word tells us to cry out for wisdom, to seek it as we would silver and gold, to make it a vital necessity in life. There is nothing more important than wisdom and wisdom comes from reverece and worship...

Just a little nugget I found this morning..
Love it.
Love you and bless you.
WFH
Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Thank you so much Daybreak for the scriptural insight; I had referred to the passage of scripture:

II Chronicles 1:11 that says,
And God said to Solomon, Because this was in thine heart, and thou hast not asked riches, wealth, or honour, nor the life of thine enemies, neither yet hast asked long life; but hast asked wisdom and knowledge for thyself, that thou mayest judge my people, over whom I have made thee king:

Thank you so much again, everyone's insight was extremely helpful.

God Bless
Poetic Seer
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hello Poetic Seer. Could you please explain what you mean by this statement?
Believe it not my gemetria equals 37 which is the number for wisdom.
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
Poetic Seer
Gold Member

Post by Poetic Seer »

Grace & Peace:

In my studing, I've found that the gemetria for wisdom totals to the of 37. (I've posted a message for you)

What I've found in studying:

These Hexagon / Star (hexagon within the star of David) pairs are deeply integrated with the fundamental words used in Scripture. Most obviously significant is the palindromic pair of primes (37 / 73) which are the Ordinal and Standard values of the fundamental Hebrew word Wisdom, by Which God created the world (Cf. Jeremiah 10.12):
Wisdom 37 = 8 + 11 + 13 + 5 (Ordinal Value)
Hokmah 73 = 8 + 20 + 40 + 5 (Standard Value)

Note that the product of this gemometrically integrated pair of palindromic primes yields Genesis 1.1.

---thirty seven is a symbol of the Christ. It is the symbol of the alive word of God.

---number 37 symbolizes the Force, the Capacity and the Power.

---number 37 is the thirteenth prime number if we count 1 like such.

---"Word of God", in Greek, the word "Word" is written rhma, numbering 37 by using the gematria in "n": 17+7+12+1=37. It is the same for the word silence, sigh, 18+9+3+7=37.

---New Testament four chapters have a total of 37 verses: Mark chapter 7 and 13, Luke chapter 17 and Act of Apostles chapter 4.

---Bible, 37 books use the number 10

---Numerical value of the name of Abel in Hebrew

---normal temperature of the human body in centigrade degree

---number 37 is used 4 times in the Bible

---Interesting mathematics properties of 37:

111: 1+1+1=3 and 3 x 37 = 111
222: 2+2+2=6 and 6 x 37 = 222
333: 3+3+3=9 and 9 x 37 = 333
999: 9+9+9=27 and 27 x 37 = 999

I pray this helps.

God Bless
Poetic Seer
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am familiar with the bible wheel and gematria. Sorry my question wasn't very clear.
Believe it not my gemetria equals 37 which is the number for wisdom.
It was 'my gematria' I was asking about.

I received your message.

blessings,
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17