Phoenix

Archives for 2010
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Phoenix

Post by zadokpriest »

Any clue what this is - I know it is a demon but what is it purpose, target and history.

I had this demon attack me last night, identify itself in my dreams and began to projects thoughts of it possessing me and me receiving the possession. It was the Holy Spirit gave a me that I learn along time ago from the scripture whatsoever things are true, honest, just and pure.....I think on these things.

If anyone has any information on this spirit I would greatly appreciate.

I do know in the X-Men she is one of the characters - the bad side of Jean.

Thank you.

Zadok
TamaraLynne
Diamond Member

Post by TamaraLynne »

What I know of a phoenix(Spelling?) is that it is something that dies in a flame of fire totally disappearing and then being reborn from the ashes....but thats just what I know to be a phoenix in fantasy fiction.

Many of us are very unaware that before we were saved that we were of the world and of course we have spirits in the world. In the bible many people came to Jesus to have the demons cast away....

Once someone is a Christian and the demons are cast away from them...part of being a Christian is to have the Holy Spirit fill you up....Jesus has knocked at your door and you have invited all that God is into you....your house is not empty. If a demon even tries to come back he will find God within you...and God has said he will never leave or forsake us.

Ps 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

Ps 23:2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

Ps 23:3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

Ps 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Ps 23:5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

Ps 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

God is in us....sooo much so that his hands are where our hands are and his feet are where our feet are....so his rod and staff are not only in his hands but also in yours....when you tell a demon to go....with God in you...it is God telling the demon to go and they have to obey. God has given us the authority to do this...to cast demons away.

Do not be afraid because God is on your side :)

Love Tam
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Tam I've been saved for 23 years now - so this not about a demon looking to come back. This was an encounter with the devil and I believe some form of witchcraft. Thank you so very much for sharing.

Zadok :D
Lily_Rose_Song
Gold Member

Post by Lily_Rose_Song »

Hey ZP,

I did a quick "Google" for "Phoenix spirit" and found out it is BIG in the New Age and psychic circles - called a "spirit guide". Must be you're doing - or going to be doing - serious damage to the enemy to attract that kind of attention.

Praise God for his power and the authority of the name of Jesus and the breathe of the Holy Spirit - and the two-edged sword of scripture.

Blessings & protection,
Lily
"...All things are possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23b
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Lily you are on point! Thank you! God told me that this was the same spirit that my son was dealing with and let into his life. Sunday a friend and I prayed through my whole house and outside. I had this dream Monday evening and God said that this demon was laying domant (sp) but it was the spirit guide that AJ used. Our prayers stired it up. Good because now I know what it is and it has to GO!!!! God is so good! For so long I KNEW that AJ was using some type of demonic spirit and I knew it was a spirit guide - which really is a familiar spirit. Thank you so very, much!

Tam - thank you so very much for you input I really do appreciate it.

Much Love!

piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

This is a little off topic but something that came to my mind, perhaps for discussion on another thread?

I watched the movie Avatar for the first time the other day.

New Age was so prevelant in that movie, and the creature that the main character road on in the end sooo reminds me of this Pheonix.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Piano - I saw the movie as went. My son wanted to see, so I went to see first to find out what type of movie it was. Needless to say I did not allow him to go to that movie.

Yes it is very New Age but something else that God told me the Holy Spirit said, "Lust of the eye." The strange creatures and colors that used the Holy Spirit said are seductive and apeals to the eye, hence taking away the horror or playing down the demonic side of this movie and in my opinion it was demonic.

The same holds true for Alice in Wonderland (I did not see the movie) but the colors are ment to allure and take ones eye of the real message/spirit behind the message.

Zadok
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

Hey Zadok, you can stay plugged in here and save yourself some precious time and hard-earned $

Hope it helps!
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
zadokpriest
Diamond Member

Post by zadokpriest »

Discerning - thank you very much! This is very, very good.