Nebraska?

Archives for 2010
servant
Diamond Member

Nebraska?

Post by servant »

I heard, "Nebraska" Monday morning as I was waking. I looked in my dream journal and found I had heard, "There isn't any of God's people in Nebraska" on 7/21/10.

Nebraska means: flat water (Otos Indian Word)

Any ideas?

Thank you for your help,
Mary
Four Years
Diamond Member

Post by Four Years »

there aren't any strong believers in Nebraska.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Holy Spirit can symbolize "water." If the water is flat, then it does not have the energy source and or nutrients in it. We need Holy Spirit filling us up daily or otherwise our wells go dry. Nebraska is also known for harvesting corn. Corn has many potential seeds on each ear of corn. May we have our "ears" open to hear what the Spirit of the Lord says in this hour.

Perhaps a call to pray for the State of Nebraska. And that revival comes. Alot of my kinfolk come from that beautiful state where corn grows tall.

Nebraska:
Equality before the Law; Possibilities...Endless; Cornhuskers State; Beef State; Goldenrod; Blue Agate; Prairie State
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

Four Years wrote:there aren't any strong believers in Nebraska.
This statement IMHOP, seems absolute. I am certain that the Lord has many believers that are strong in this state, even if they are hidden like intercessors.

A time to pray for Nebraska, and that the Spirit of the Lord flows abundantly there, and that no one is flat in their personal relationship with the Father God.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Servant,

I just had a dream about 2 weeks ago where my wife was in an older model dark gray car and the tag said Nebraska.

There may be at the very least a call to intercede for Nebraska. I will be up lifting Nebraska in my prayers tonight. I need to ask my wife if Nebraska means anything to her as well.

TS...
Truth Seeker
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Truth Seeker,

That is very interesting! I never even think of Nebraska that I know of, so it is odd for me to hear those things. I think maybe it IS a call for prayer. Of course we may be looking soon for a new place to minister....???

If Nebraska was on the license plate, could there be any chance God is calling you're family to minister in Nebraska?

From Susan's book:
Gray: See also Silver in METALS: Mixture of black and white; deception; compromise; truth mixed with tradition. See also Silver in METALS section. (Hosea 7: 9)

Maybe there is a problem in Nebraska with deception, compromise, and truth mixed with tradition.

I will pray as well!

Blessings to you!
Mary