Boat Dream

Archives for 2010
chermae
Bronze Member

Boat Dream

Post by chermae »

I had this dream that I was driving this huge boat. There were people behind me but I really couldn't see who they were because all I could see was the bow of the boat. We went from port to port doing ministry type things.At one point I steered the boat under a huge bridge and when we came out on the other side there was just water as far as you could see. I had no idea where to go so I cried out to God and said" I am scared and I don't know which way to go". Immediately two rows of trees appeared and created a canal for me to follow. I also heard God say " I am going to lead you through uncharted waters".

Any ideas on this one??
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Ministry
I thought this when I read the open waters part "" I am going to lead you through uncharted waters".....then read it at the end of your dream!
A very relevant message for you!

Jer 33:3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding;
Pro 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths.

Blessings and Love,
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
servant
Diamond Member

Post by servant »

Very nice dream! You are (or will be-or could be in the future) in a big ministry (flowing in the Spirit and possibly to nations) and following God's lead, even when you don't know where you will end up. It takes courage and faith in God. When you don't see the next step or where you are supposed to go, call out to God and he will answer you! You can rest assured of that. He may also be letting you know that calling to him for guidance is what is needed NOW.

Keep what fits. :o)

I like the verses HisBlood posted. Nice.

Blessings and understanding,
Mary