naked in church

Archives for 2010
spiritledd
Diamond Member

naked in church

Post by spiritledd »

Everyone was naked in church. Then a preacher i don't know was preaching about how we can create an open heaven, and how we can be transported in the Spirit to heaven.

He had this grayish silvery liquidly hoola hoop that was flexing like rope... he put his hands inside and started moving them in a circle inside the hoop.

There appeared to be some kind of energy inside this hoop. Like when you sneeze and see stars. Then i remember not caring what others thought of me... i just wanted God... i got on my face and cried out to Jesus... and then i was the guy with the hoop.
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

That is an awesome dream and I sense a hunger being fulfilled in a way that you weren't expecting......coming (Hoola hoop).

Isa 40:21 ¶Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?
Isa 40:22 [It is] he that sitteth upon thecircleof the earth, and the inhabitants thereof [are] as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

Circle - 2329 - Chuwg
1) circle, circuit, compas
s

5:6 Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, For they shall be filled.
Hunger - 3983 - Peino
1) to hunger, be hungry
a) to suffer want
b) to be needy
2) metaph. to crave ardently, to seek with eager desire

Being naked can mean open and transparent before Go to do whatever, He wills.
Reminded me also of Paul's experience -

2 Cr 12:2 knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.
2Cr 12:3 And I knew such a man, (whether in the body, or out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;)
2Cr 12:4 How that he was caught up into paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter

Just some thoughts for you to ponder
Blessings and Love
Carolyn
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
Jubilee2
Gold Member

Post by Jubilee2 »

Hi SpiritLed,

Being naked to me means being uncovered, unprotected. Is the pastor of the church leaving? Do you know who the preacher was?

Blessings,

Jubilee2
HisBlood
Site Owner

Post by HisBlood »

Another scripture that I believe to be relevant to your dream

Hebr 4:11- Let us therefore be diligent to enter that rest, lest anyone fall according to the same example of disobedience.
Hebr 4:12 - For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebr 4:13 - And there is no creature hidden from His sight, but all things are naked and open to the eyes of Him to whom we must give account.

Naked - 1131 - Gymnos1) properly
a) unclad, without clothing, the naked body
b) ill clad
c) clad in undergarments only (the outer garments or cloak being laid aside)
d) of the soul, whose garment is the body, stripped of the body, without a body
2) metaph.
a) naked, i.e. open, lay bare

Amplified Version
Hebrews 4:12-13 (Amplified Bible)

12- For the Word that God speaks is alive and full of power [making it active, operative, energizing, and effective]; it is sharper than any two-edged sword, penetrating to the dividing line of the [a]breath of life (soul) and [the immortal] spirit, and of joints and marrow [of the deepest parts of our nature], exposing and sifting and analyzing and judging the very thoughts and purposes of the heart.
13 -And not a creature exists that is concealed from His sight, but all things are open and exposed, naked and defenseless to the eyes of Him with Whom we have to do

Another thought for you in regards to the hoop, what does a warrior do with a sword? He swings it in a circle, preparing for war. You have heard and received the Word, as in Heb. 4:12-13 and now you know how to use the SWORD/WORD of God.

Eph 6:17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
2Ti 3:16 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness,
2Ti 3:17 that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.Sounds like revival! Where the Word is meditated on and spoken, there will be revival......it gets into the heart! Praise God!!
We overcame him by the Blood of the Lamb and by the Word of our testimony.....
Be Transformed......
spiritledd
Diamond Member

wow!

Post by spiritledd »

Thank you for all that scripture... i will be pondering for sure :)
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Everyone was naked in church. Then a preacher i don't know was preaching about how we can create an open heaven, and how we can be transported in the Spirit to heaven.

He had this grayish silvery liquidly hoola hoop that was flexing like rope... he put his hands inside and started moving them in a circle inside the hoop.

There appeared to be some kind of energy inside this hoop. Like when you sneeze and see stars. Then i remember not caring what others thought of me... i just wanted God... i got on my face and cried out to Jesus... and then i was the guy with the hoop.
For your further discernment, discard what does not rest.

The seducing spirit...sortof continued from Marta post.

It is concerning that there is no covering for those in the church.
My answer to this today is that possibly your experience can help them re-cover.

In other words, if this is something of a mantle you take on, it is a mantle that The Lord can remove, that your testimony may free others.

This is man made energy that invites demon activity.
Call me crazy, it is what it is. Call it sorcery, I have.
I see it as metaphysical connected..New Age and Christianity mix.

If I had not experienced this to some degree myself I would not bring it up.
This spirit can easily be transferred to others by being open to "God giving a new experience" or the laying on of hands of a person who has invited it into their own life.

Understand, that this is my experience from years ago, and have recently been given further understanding (believe me not full understanding) of it.

Main point is this. Pray about what I am saying. I do not speak for this website, and have not had anyone look at this post.
I am not a full authority on this issue.
I do see this as a danger to The Body of Christ.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Spiritledd:

I did not have an encouraged feeling while reading of your dream. To me it spoke of deception and demonic activity. Then I read Piano's post and felt it was the same interpretation I received.

The hoolo-hoop I felt was the tool of deception used by the leader...it was like playing in the spirit, not godly repentance or sorrow leading to salvation. The mixing of the supernatural with the profane is still profane.

God bless you,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
spiritledd
Diamond Member

Thanks

Post by spiritledd »

Thanks piano and MJ for discernment. I'm seeking the Lord now about this.