Door

Archives for 2010
keilani
Site Moderator

Door

Post by keilani »

Interesting dream, would appreciate any insight you can add:)

I walked out into my living room and just wanted to start worshiping the Lord. As I did, I stood up on something (didn't see it, just knew i was now up higher than I was) and put my arms up and was singing to Him. I had my eyes closed but felt just the joy of worshiping Him and I knew He would soon come. Suddenly I saw Him walk through the front door and it seemed like there were others in the room and I said, "do you see Him? Do you see Him? He's here!" When Jesus walked in though, it was like His head was bigger than normal and that was what caught my attention. ALL my focus was on His Head. (?)

mahalo n shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
Truth Seeker
Diamond Member

Post by Truth Seeker »

Could be a reminder that Jesus is the head of our lives.

TS
Truth Seeker
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Yeah, when he was in my dream, dancing with me & singing,
everytime he sang the word moonlight the moon would light in & around his head (the actual moon in the dream was just outside the door).
Sooo, I agree with Truthseeker here. . .and I believe there is more for you significantly in this dream. Just as there was for me in my dream.
Since others are in the room with you, and you are praising & worshiping - that is significant - (obviously - to your particular insights).
alright, now I feel I'm rambling,
hope I was able to contribute something significant thoug 8)
Jesus is the Saviour
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

lol shine :) Mahalo to you both for your insight!! I'm sure full revelation will come as I seek but I MOST definitely appreciate your input! Gives me more to ponder! shalom!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Hi Keilani,

Lord bless you,

Just wanted to share some thoughts and phrases I hear:

Interesting that you titled the dream 'Door' yet your focus was on the Lord's Head.. I heard "Head of the Year'.. that a NEW year has come to you.

I hear too that you're standing on 'higher ground', a place of elevation where you can see far - seeing into the spirit realms; The enlarged Head represents also the 'mind of Christ' and because you see the enlarged head, I believe it may speak of an enlarged capacity to perceive and understand what is on His mind, perhaps for the fellowship which you are watching over.

I pray the Lord primes the revelatory wells within you, :wink:

bless you

connie
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

keilani, I see this dream as being twofold. First it struck me that you chose to title this dream 'Door' instead of 'Head' (all a matter of perspective *smile*) Secondly, you were elevated....raised in rank...promoted. (and this part at least is confirmed *grin*)

This is the scripture that immediately came to mind ...

Jesus asked them, Have you never read in the Scriptures: The very Stone which the builders rejected and threw away has become the Cornerstone; this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvelous in our eyes? Matthew 21:42

Are you interceding for someone (no - hearing *someones* here - perhaps a group of people or ministry) who need to recognize that the Door is always open? Papa, give them ears to hear and eyes to see!

And an abundance of blessings on your servant, keilani.

discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Ezekiel 3:17
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

*chuckle* looks like connie & I were simul-posting

gotta love Him
discerning

I have made you a watchman for the house of Israel; so hear the word I speak and give them warning...
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Beautiful dream, Keilani.
Have you ever seen photos of Michelangelo's David? It's fantastic sculpture, but if you look closely, David's hands are disproportionately large. I have heard it said this was symbolic of the emerging humanist philosophy at that time that emphasized the potential of what mankind could accomplish themselves through their own hands.

So what would a disproportionately large head indicate but the headship of Christ? The Bible says that Christ is head of the church. I studied this word once and learned it does not necessarily mean head hauncho or boss or general or president, like we might think. One of the meanings of that word translated as "head" in most of our English Bibles can be source -like the headwaters of a river. It is not just something we look up to, but something we flow out of.

I live near the headwaters of the mighty Columbia River that provides hydro-electric power and waters the fields and orchards in your state. It pours out of a gorgeous mountain lake and slowly flows north into a quiet, relatively unpopulated valley that is rich with all kinds of plants and wildlife, before it turns south again. Years ago the American Army Corp of Engineers wanted to divert the river at the south end of the lake into the Kootenay River so all that water would be sent south and put to work sooner. The village there is still named Canal Flats -after the canal that never happened. The slow trip through this wilderness seemed like a waste of water to some, but to us it represents peace. The working river flows out of the river of peace whose headwaters are from the lake named Columbia -which means "the dove."

I don't know why I'm telling you this, except that seeing a door and having your attention drawn to our head, Jesus, reminded me that he is our source and that everything flows out of Him.
...that I might know Him...
discerning
Site Admin

Post by discerning »

I don't know why I'm telling you this, except that seeing a door and having your attention drawn to our head, Jesus, reminded me that he is our source and that everything flows out of Him.
Yes and amen.
discerning

keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Mahalo connie, Discerning and Charys for your replies! I was so excited to read them and wanted to be able to digest what was said and then respond properly!!

connie--your words were actually very prophetic of a season I am going through right now! So i receive them! Arohanui!

Discerning-- :lol: you know, I was contemplating what to call this dream and I just "randomly" picked Door! I actually did sense that this was a dream full of many levels of revelation but also that it was something that had to deal with Tehillah. The people in my living room were familiar, not blood family yet I cover all of those who make up Tehillah like my blood family :) Mahalo for your wisdom sister!

Charys-like the headwaters of a river. It is not just something we look up to, but something we flow out of.

I do well with pictures:) It burns it in my mind so you explaining that gives me something I can draw on! And yes! Everything you mentioned especially in regards to Him being the Source are things I have been meditating on that have birthed hope and faith to a greater degree in me. Mahalo for your insight!

What I appreciate most about you sharing this is that it reminded me that He came through a closed door, walked right through it and reading your reply reminded me that HE as our source can flow through ANYTHING, regardless of whether or not we see the door as open or closed.

Truly nothing is impossible with Him! All my delight is in you Lord, forever more....

Mahalo and shalom to each of you! You have helped bring greater revelation...I love His Body working together in love and peace and unity!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B63VGWMuYY

my worship song this morning:)
***More To Come***