Emerald/Aventurine Ring

Archives for 2010
lainey68
Gold Member

Emerald/Aventurine Ring

Post by lainey68 »

I had a dream this morning that I was selling some possessions. I sold this lady something, and I was going to sell her a ring I had. The ring was emerald. It was in its natural state--uncut and unpolished, and was set in what I thought was silver. It was a fairly large stone and was set in a bezel.

The lady said, 'Are you sure you want to sell this? It's very valuable. Do you see how it changes color?' She handed it back to me, and sure enough, it began to change color. It was sapphire, and then on top of the sapphire was a gold moon and star. Then it turned a pale jade green and lilac. The words 'Aventurine' were spelled across the ring. The lady was supposed to tell me how much the ring was worth, but I waited and waited and she never came back. I woke up.

In real life, I used to sell jewelry and until recently used to make it. The ring was absolutely gorgeous. Aventurine is I think chalcedony in the Bible. I'm not 100% sure of that, though. I do think aventurine is pretty, but I've never been too much into emeralds. Not sure if that's relevant or not. As far as sapphires, I do have a sapphire ring that was supposed to be an engagement ring, but I never married. Again, not sure if it's relevant or not. The only part that bothered me was the moon and star on the ring because it was that celestial style which sometimes is occultic.

Any thoughts as to what this could mean?
shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

Shades of green have been popping up in a lot of dreams.
& there was a dream (Warrior?) had of a triangle shaped ring.
Jesus is the Saviour
lainey68
Gold Member

What does green represent?

Post by lainey68 »

shine wrote:Shades of green have been popping up in a lot of dreams.
& there was a dream (Warrior?) had of a triangle shaped ring.
Is it healing/growth? Jealousy?
Warrior Princess
Diamond Member

Post by Warrior Princess »

The first thing that came to me was the possibility of some sort of call to Muslims?
~Warrior Princess
"Now come the days of the king."