Weird Dream about being Pregnant!

Archives for 2010
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Weird Dream about being Pregnant!

Post by Dreamalot »

Hi All,
I had this weird dream last night and I can't stopping thinking about it, please help if you can. I remember I was running and trying to get away from a man that wanted to kill me. I think it was my Husband who was with me. It was night time and we were high above the ground on this weird thing that you see on moves about people who live in the jungle. This was larger than a tree house and it had different connecting bridges and walk ways. I was always a head of this man because my Husband would say; here he comes go this way. But then, we stopped in front of this telescope thing and my Husband said look. When I looked into the telescope I saw an x-ray of a baby's hearts and it was beating strong and fast. This image was so vivid; I saw the blue light that was emulating around this image that made is even more vivid. I felt like this baby was full of life, vibrant and very strong even though it was in my stomach and not born yet. I also knew that this was my baby in my stomach and became very angry at that point. The reality of being pregnant and this man trying to kill me, made me feel like how dare him. I then wanted to stand and fight. After feeling this way, I remember talking with a friend telling her that I'm pregnant again and this will be our 5th kid, I was feeling a little sad because I didn't know how we could afford another baby at this time in our lives. I then said, maybe that's why I've been tired and sleeping all the time, I was referring to how my life is now in the natural. I also said God showed me in a dream that I had 7 babies; maybe this is the 5th one. I then woke. I did have a dream a while ago and I posted the dream on this board about having 7 babies. I think this dream is showing me something, Please help if you can!

Blessing,
Tamika
Charys
Diamond Member

Post by Charys »

Hi Dreamalot,
I wonder if the baby in this dream is about a promise. I think it may have to do with carrying hope for the future and the enemy trying to stop it.

You wrote, "I felt like this baby was full of life, vibrant and very strong even though it was in my stomach and not born yet. I also knew that this was my baby in my stomach and became very angry at that point. The reality of being pregnant and this man trying to kill me, made me feel like how dare him. I then wanted to stand and fight."

Then fight!

--for your discernment
...that I might know Him...
Dreamalot
Gold Member

Post by Dreamalot »

Thank you Charys! :D