white hair in 'moustache' area

Archives for 2010
connie
Diamond Member

white hair in 'moustache' area

Post by connie »

Blessings all,

My dream this a.m.

I felt a tickle above my lip, on the left side. I brushed at it to sweep it away but the object didn't go away. I went to the mirror to see what was causing the tickle. I saw a white hair about 2" long. I took a pair of tweezers and plucked it out. My eyes zoomed in on the hair. There were 2 seperate white strands and 2 brown strands of hair. I noted that the brown strands shared a root and appeared to have grown out of the same follicle. I was in my workplace.

Thank you in advance for any insight,

In Him,
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha connie,

Wondering if there was a good or bad sense about this?

It's interesting that you only saw a white hair but upon closer observation, actually saw four strands. It makes me think of the white as older and the brown as younger. Coming out of the same hole, out of the same origin--or place (maybe since you said this was at work, it could be that). Could it be the hair is sounding as one voice but actually comprised of three others???

The fact that you kept trying to brush it away but finally had to uproot it makes me wonder if this doesn't point to an issue dealing with people that you will have to uproot in order to get it to end. Just some thoughts. God give you wisdom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Connie...what comes to mind is "Hare lip". This is a condition when the 2 sides of the upper jaw do not fuse (are not united) but can be surgically corrected.

Division comes up in the number 2, the brown and white (brown not black?), 2 hairs sharing a root but dividing...

I am wondering if this is highlighting an area which began well...rooted well but which has become divisive or divided for whatever reason.

In your dream you "surgically correct" by plucking the hair out. What also comes to mind is the phrase "splitting hairs"...where folk argue about seemingly petty distinctions or details.

Looks as if you may have been shown how to correct the situation or that you have already done it!

Hope this helps...toss the dross.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
connie
Diamond Member

Post by connie »

Thank you so much Keilani and charlie,

Your insights are much appreciated. I logged in a few days ago and tried to post but had some technical issues. :)

The hair represents 2 older and 1 younger co-workers whom the Lord did want me to speak to in a particular manner, to yes, end an issue.

The split hair represented a double-minded person who seems to take on the opinion of two other people who have influence in the person's life (root is insecurity). I then am faced with two opposing 'voices' coming from the same person.. that double-minded spirit can be very frustrating :? to deal with.

The dream has been playing out over this past week.. it started the day of the dream.

Thank you again. Lord bless you both!

His Love,