DREAM

Archives for 2010
Mari1977

DREAM

Post by Mari1977 »

Hello, I'm a new member and just joined yesterday. I wanted to post a dream I had a few days ago and get a bit more insight.

In the dream I was in my apartment but my apartment in the dream was completely different than it is in real life. I was in the dining room. The dream started where I was an observer and I could see myself in my dining room and the entrance to my kitchen. Then the dream shifted to where I'm no longer an observer and I'm in my dining room commanding every demonic spirit to leave my home. As I was doing this suddenly my middle son Joshua is standing next to me observing me with a smile on his face. Then the dream focuses on a big window in my dining room. The window was covered with a curtain that was a light tan, brown color. I hear someone pounding on my window from the outside of my apartment. The knock was relentless. It was pounding nonstop but I felt I shouldn't open the curtain or the window. I didn't feel comfortable going to the window while all this pounding was going on. Then while I hear the pounding on the window, suddenly I know it's our current president knocking on my window. I don't know how I knew that without looking through the curtain but I knew it. Then I got a sense that it wasn't really the president but something disguising itself as the president so I can open up the window. Finally after much knocking, it stops and I now feel comfortable peeking through the curtain. The president is gone and as I look out through the window I notice the outside of my apartment looks identical to my old apartment which sat on a slight hill. Thats all I remember
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Mari:

This is what I received for you:

In your dream you take authority of over evil spirits.

An authority figure is standing outside your home and wants in.

The authority figure is not actually the authority you think it to be, it is someone or something else.

In order to keep deception and attacks away from you and your loved ones you need to continue to take authority over them. God has given you a window---an opportunity and you need to proceed with caution. Be careful to discern intent and to know what is behind the offer.

That's what I got----hope it is helpful.

Blessings,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
bjcollin
Site Owner

Post by bjcollin »

Mari,

Welcome to the board. I agree with MJ's intrepretation. I would like to add that also the grinning of Joshua in the dream to me also shows that the Lord is pleased with your wanting to take back ground from the enemy. Joshua was the one in the Bible that the Lord used after Moses to take the promised land.

in Christ,
Mari1977

Post by Mari1977 »

Brian and MJ,

Thank you for your replies. Your insights bear witness with the insight the Lord gave me and I appreciate you sharing what the Lord gave you. God bless you both!

Mari