an envelope with money found inside

Archives for 2010
peggyo
Diamond Member

an envelope with money found inside

Post by peggyo »

Hi All!

I've had dreams before of finding money, also dreams of envelopes, but never had a dream of finding money in an envelope.

Typically I've found envelopes mean revelation or a message of some type.

Any ideas on the meaning?

Thanks very much!
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

I think it could possibly symbolize you are in the season of receiving favor of some kind or increase; as money does increase ones income. But the money could be about spiritual increase; although having an increase in personal finances would be terrific. Perhaps also about prosperity and blessings coming unto you. Just some thoughts.

Blessings abound,
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

What Pearls said bears witness with me.... and sure sounds good, too!

I have received envelopes with a written message in them for me before. I am taking ur dream at face value: a message/gift? given, and literally, financial.

We also give gifts in the natural in envelopes, such as to a bride and groom, etc.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

In addition to previous offerings...

envelop [ɪnˈvɛləp]
vb (tr) -lops, -loping, -loped
1. to wrap or enclose in or as if in a covering
2. to conceal or obscure, as from sight or understanding a plan enveloped in mystery
3. (Military) to surround or partially surround (an enemy force)
[from Old French envoluper, from en-1 + voluper, voloper, of obscure origin]
envelopment n

Money in an envelope could perhaps speak of hidden blessing/provision.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
peggyo
Diamond Member

Post by peggyo »

Thanks very much for your wonderful input!

I've taken the dream to be an encouragement of God's provision for me at this time of shifting jobs and extra $ needs for house repairs and to "breathe easy." So many things have been accomplished in the past few weeks as I've kept my nose to the grindstone.

Interesting that you add the alternative meaning for envelope Charlie, cause I read a post of MW's just today that had used it that way--meaning to enclose or wrap--and it struck a cord with meaning for this dream of mine.

God knows I really do not like being kept hanging financially, so I appreciate the extra security the dream seems to give.

Bless you everyone!
Peggy
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."