Wedding processsion,,, ( vows taken in enclosed room)

Archives for 2010
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Wedding processsion,,, ( vows taken in enclosed room)

Post by Jewels-inhisheart »

Dream.
disjointed and do sent make full sense but here are highlights.

I was in a building. It seemed to be a meeting center or a church. But-there wasn't eh solemnity of a church. I was with some other people, One a man but cant recall who. except one was a male.

At some point i saw girls that seemed very dressy come out. They seemed to be in a bridal p[processions,. But people didn't seem to be paying attention or fully aware of what was going on, It was like a wedding was taking place and anyone could walk in and watch.

I left and went to another part of the building where i saw what looked more wedding attendees.

back i was aware of the bride and groom coming out and it looked like one of Eds cousins( she was at my wedding and was married once but divorced years ago)

They walked past us,,, and then into a boxed in private room where the vows were taking place. I couldn't hear it. I asked for the volume to raised so i could.

Any insights?
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Jewels of Joy:

Did your dream seem like it spoke of the Bride of Christ, the wedding ceremony? That is what I understood it to mean.

The people attending are those invited to the marriage supper.

The attendants are assisting the Bride. Some attendants are dressed and not in the building where the marriage is taking place.

The Bride and Groom are relatives.

Vows are in a private room.

This sounds like the plan for the rapture of the Church and the wedding that takes place following it.

O.T. saints and those before the Church age are those in attendance. They are invited but are not the Bride.

The attendants wear wedding apparrel. John the Baptist attends the Bridegroom. John 3

The vows in the private room are the marriage vows exchanged after the Church is raptured. The believers of the Church age are the Bride of Christ.

I thought your dream was an encouragement to believers. I clearly saw the Church in your dream. Not sure about the man in your dream---since you didn't recognize him it didn't feel it was Jesus.

What do you think?

Blessings upon you,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Yes,,u may be right..
I dont know if know but i just had my marriage renewed myself almost a month ago.

I do recall there seemed to be a wanting of somethign to drink,,and the search for it, The church i have been in for almost 26 years was once a theater( USED TO WATCH MOVIES THERE)
The girl getting married name is Deidre, we call her Dee Dee,.
Her maiden name is Raper.Interesting,., :roll:

I asked God to give me a dream, Nothing weird with snakes and odd symbolism so far out i couldn't get it.

I dont know why im not in the marriage feast, that scares me some.Unless who i thought was me was really someone else but i was seeing through their eyes. :?
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

Dierdre,means broken heated and sorrowful.
Surely the Church of Jesus Christ will not be so when he returns!

I'm wondering if this has to do with my prayers to God in the early morning hours ( i say up late into the wee hours at times).Its not proper to say what was s aid,,, but ill say i was a 'Deidre " for that time. :!:
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

I do vaguely recall somehow being able to see my pastor in this box room.
The word rapture does sound somewhat like Raper...
But rapture may not mean the literal biblical rapture but symbolic,,, De De means sorrowful one and rapture mean's i think:taken up" which could be another word for joyfulness,, a place near to God ,,, or Ecstasy...
Jewels-inhisheart
Diamond Member

BUMP!! One more time!!