enclosed porch

Archives for 2010
peggyo
Diamond Member

enclosed porch

Post by peggyo »

Hi!

I had a dream with a fully enclosed porch that was the entry of a mobile home. The dream was long and involved, but I'm particularly stumped by this last part of the dream from the enclosed porch.

Does anyone know what an enclosed porch room signifies. If I understand the meaning of this room it may help me better understand the things that were seen from this room of the home.

The other things seen in this porch was a man lying down (I believed to sleep) on his stomach behind a very plain business type counter that was in this enclosed porch. I saw also the wallpaper on the wall was bright with big blue and red paisley type swirls. The rest of the house looked distinctly like a grandmother's house from this enclosed porch as well, which I had not noticed before in the dream. I'm not entirely certain the significance of these things or how they all fit together.

There was also a "spirit couple" that passed by me as I was standing in this porch entry, heading for the door to go out. The woman had a full deck of grandma-like white hair--very Paula Deen like. I was met with a spirit of confusion as well as I entered this porch scene.

Weird, I know!

Thanks for any help.
Peggy O.
"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven."
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

an enclosed porch to me brings to mind severe adversity...thinking in terms of weather here...high winds and driving rain may favour enclosing a porch.

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3