Co-pilot with white haired lady..."its about time"

Archives for 2010
charlie
Diamond Member

Co-pilot with white haired lady..."its about time"

Post by charlie »

Folks...my daughter asked Abba for a dream yesterday (follwoing her recent baptism she is really pressing in for more!)...here it is...She is eager for your wisdom from Abba:

I was to fly a plane with a white haired older lady. She seemed very wise and experienced and I felt comfortable with her.

We were walking together to the plane and as we entered it seemed like we had walked into a vestibule or foyer. There was baggage strewn around this area and I too put down my luggage. The white haired lady said "I never put my bags down here. It may cause an accident".

Then we entered a large church sanctuary with pews and people sat in them. We walked to the front where there were 2 seats. We sat down.

Then an older lady on my left leaned forward and said to me:
"that is the green seat you are sitting on"

I was surprised and said:
"no it is red...look there is a red cushion."

She pointed out that there was a green dash on the chair-like a dash of paint and she told me that was because it was a free seat. I felt a little confused, thinking she meant it was to be kept free so I began to scan around the church to see if there were any other seats for me to sit on. There weren't so I decided to stay put.

Then the pilot (white haired lady) stood up and began to address the congregation. She had a stop watch in her hand and she said:

"It is about time" and held the stop watch up.
"This is time and then there is musical time, like the beat of drums and timing of keyboards" and at this point the drummer began to play softly and a keyboard also.

End

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Charlie:

If you and your daughter are not in a season of the prophetic and being a worshipper, it seems you are being taken into that realm. The mode of transportaion is a jet, so it would indicate speed.

The strewn luggage to me seems to say that people are careless in the manner in which they travel in the spirit. They are anxious to get to the next place, throwing their necessities somewhere that is designed more for the entrance into the supernatural. They see others do the same thing so they just go along with the crowd.

You have a guide, wisdom, as represented by the white-haired lady. Wisdom speaks to you and tells you what you need to know.

Sitting in the front of the church seems to indicate your willingness or eagerness to develop in the spiritual realm. Correction by other saints will happen at this place, so don't be quick to move about or move to another area. Make sure you hear correctly and understand the prompting of the Spirit.

The prophets understand the times we are in---God, after He spoke long ago to the fathers in the prophets in many portions and in many ways...Heb. 1:1

I believe the stopwatch speaks of these last days before the return of Christ. Personally, the Lord has spoken to me that I am to worship Him and that is what He desires at this point in time, and I think He means everyday and every hour. (Don't get me wrong. We have always needed to worship God it's just that staying in worship and practicing the presence of God keeps you in the Spirit and is absolutely necessary in the times we live in.)

You may know and understand all the above, but since it was your daughter's dream I took more time to explain what I sensed.

Hope this is insightful....God bless you much.

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Thank you MJ...yes similar thoughts to mine and in addition:

having our baggage hanging around can cause others to stumble! Wisdom through Christ teaches us how to deal with our baggage (Psalm 103:12 as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.). Daughter is being reminded to deal appropriately with her baggage!
red cushion...seated firmly on redemption through the blood of Christ
Green dash on chair: freedom..it is for freedom that Christ has set your free...i see that the older woman was reminding her she was on a free chair...ie that she was instructing her to walk in freedom...my daughter's confusion is linked to her insecurity and uncertainty a this time of her place in service in the body of Christ. That she misunderstood the lady's motives and began to fall into confusion about where she was supposed to sit speaks of areas of insecurity which need redeeming yet...
seated at the front of the church-to me speaks of approaching the throne of grace but also potentially of a calling to lead by example.

Stop watch timing...a period in chronological time...could be a reminder to my daughter that there is a time for all things...to wait upon the Lord for His leading.

Musical timing: speaks of prophetic timing released in worship...a decree released in the tempo of the Spirit.

When she was a little little one we saw that she had a gift of worship.

I am seeing that Abba is gently bringing her to that place of remembrance of that gift within her..to be released and used for the edification of the body...prophetic worship...in his time and to the beat of his drum.

If folk see additional things in this... please share...we all see in part...even(especially!) us mums!!!!

She needs our prayers too...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

We were walking together to the plane and as we entered it seemed like we had walked into a vestibule or foyer. There was baggage strewn around this area and I too put down my luggage. The white haired lady said "I never put my bags down here. It may cause an accident".
Hi Charlie and Charlies Dear Daughter,
I just wanted to highlight this area as well.

This is right inside the door of the ministry/airplane.

So to dump all ones gifts/supplies/and attributes off right inside the door could also leave them open to getting lost, destroyed or stolen.

There is a proper storage area for everything in Gods temple, that there will be no mistaking what God has given us personally in provision to make it on our journey. The chambers for His gifts are secured by the Temple Guard.

Bags taken on an airplane (not placed in the cargo hold) often have most favorite items packed in them. (They are carry on)
Yes-- they are personal.

Puzzles and games, cuddlies (like a teddy bear or favorite pair of fuzzy socks) Writing utensils, crayons, coloring books (hey I still color) paper and books, magazines, snacks..candy...cash, travelers checks and other most important things like adresses and phone numbers...and ones plane ticket :P

(not forgetting the extra change of clothes and hygene items like toothpaste, hairbrush, etc.)

Keep it under your seat or in the over head...pulling out items as needed.

Most important add* Keep the most valuable things you have hidden in secret places, left only to be revealed to those He leads you to share them with.
I edited this part because it was a bit overdone.

Discard what doesnt fit please!

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

plane also makes me think of moving into a higher plane/place which is what seems to be happening. The Church really is the Body, so it's like her finding her place in the Body, being the part He created her to be and in her proper place.

The white-haired lady pilot reminds me of being led by wisdom. Beautiful dream and praying she will grow in Him and be led by His love and freedom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

keilani wrote:plane also makes me think of moving into a higher plane/place which is what seems to be happening. The Church really is the Body, so it's like her finding her place in the Body, being the part He created her to be and in her proper place.

The white-haired lady pilot reminds me of being led by wisdom. Beautiful dream and praying she will grow in Him and be led by His love and freedom!
Agreeing!

Piano...you may have an additional point there...thanks.

grace
charlie
Charlie