interview @ police dept/I have lost a lot of weight

Archives for 2010
ReBorn
Diamond Member

interview @ police dept/I have lost a lot of weight

Post by ReBorn »

dream:

I was going to have an interview to work at the police dept again (IRL I worked for the police dept for 5 years but quit to stay home with the kids in 2004)

I found a pair of jeans at the house (they still had the tags on them-they were new)

I tried them on and they fit perfectly.

I noticed they were little girls sized. Then I realized I had lost a lot of weight more weight than humanly possible (my clothes were smaller than my daughters sizes)

Anyway, I arrived at the police dept and noticed they had remodeled and painted the walls white.

I saw a few guys I used to work with and one of them had grown a thick bushy beard!

I have no idea what I was wearing because I saw the same little girls jeans and a shirt (that was more like a dress) they were still hanging on the hangers

I began to panic because I knew my interview was soon and I didn't know what to wear (I was already at the police dept too) so I quickly went into the bathroom to change into the little girls clothes.

When I came out of the bathroom, I realized I should have just worn the same clothes I normally wear to work in at Sears.
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

ReBorn:

This is what I sensed when I read your dream:

You have been given authority by the Lord that fits your present situation. The situation changes and you become aware of the changes, but you are amazed how much you change during this time period or process the Lord is taking you through.

Not fitting in causes you to panic and you want to quickly change your outer appearance so you will fit in. But, you are not allowed to change; essentially, you have found that this situation has not changed you at all----you are still the same person called to do the same thing.

The dream seems to speak of a testing time. You will come through it a little shaken, but still firm in Christ.

If this is helpful, great...I hope it helps you.

God bless you,

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
ReBorn
Diamond Member

Post by ReBorn »

Thanks MJ,

I will have to pray about it some more.

I also remember looking into one room and seeing everyone in there filling out applications- the strange thing is they were all wearing the same clothes ( a dark navy blue pants suit)

i remember feeling great as i could feel the weight just melting off of me. it was incredible.

i wonder if all the weight i lost was the weight from a heavy burden?

thanks again mj
The dream seems to speak of a testing time. You will come through it a little shaken, but still firm in Christ.
Thank God I will come through this time still firm in Christ!!!!
His word was in my heart like a fire,
a fire shut up in my bones.
I was weary of holding it in
& indeed, I could not----Jeremiah 20:9
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The Lord is my Shepherd