restricted breathing

Archives for 2010
leila78
Diamond Member

restricted breathing

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I was going to sleep listening to a teaching on 7fold spirit and I dreamt that I was asleep and trying to breathe but I was only able to inhale partially and with difficulty. Could anyone assist with a meaning please?

Blessings,

L.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

If we see breathing as symbolically representing inhaling the life of the spirit into the depths of our being for the release and sustaining of the fullness of life then I would say that obstructed or difficulty breathing may speak of of obstructions which may be interfering with a deeper intimacy in your walk with Abba. It could be related to fear/pain/anxiety/stress (superficial breathing often occurs in states of anxiety or pain).

If it were me I would do some deep breathing IRL and just pray and ask Abba to heal/reveal whatever is hindering...

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
Manassehs_Warrior
Diamond Member

Post by Manassehs_Warrior »

I think Charlie is pretty right-on.

IMO breathing = lungs = air and life in the Spirit. Breath... Spirit.... God breathed life into Adam.

I had one dream in particular that sticks out where I was wheezing and told the doctor examining me, "I dont smoke" (which I dont IRL) and then she said something to me, an instruction which I understood to mean as, my bad habit (not smoking though) was affecting my Spirit and ability to "breathe" if you will.... akin to what Charlie said.

Seek God about what might be impairing or blocking ur ability to drink deeply of the Spirit of God.
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean NOT unto your own understanding -- Proverbs 3:5
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi!

I will continue to seek God on this - want to fully receive everything that He has for me!

Blessings,

L.