A new body of knowledge

Archives for 2010
leila78
Diamond Member

A new body of knowledge

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I walked up the hill to my house - I had returned from high school and I went straight to my bedroom which was at located upstairs at the back of the house. I started to change out of my uniform and my aunt elizabeth came upstairs to tell me something. I switched on the lamp and the room was yellowish-orange tinge. My room was full of folders and books and they were all to do with language - materials on pronunciation, comprehension etc. It was almost as if there was someone else who had been staying/studying in the room. I started to rearrange and place my books and materials infront of the other books. When I had finished I could hear praise and worship music being played outside, I went over to the window and saw about 3 people praising God in the garden listening to Kirk Franklin and Donny Mclurkin, 2 doors down, I noticed that a short man in the garden praising God was on the street as I was approaching my home,

Blessings,

L.
charlie
Diamond Member

Post by charlie »

Psalm 117:1 - "Praise the LORD, all you nations; extol him, all you peoples."

Isaiah 66:18 - "And I, because of their actions and their imaginations, am about to come and gather all nations and
tongues, and they will come and see my glory."

Daniel 7:14 - "He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all peoples, nations and men of every language
worshipped him.
His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that
will never be destroyed."

Revelation 7:9 - "After this I looked and there before me was a great multitude that no one could count, from every
nation, tribe, people and language, standing before the throne and in front of the Lamb. They were wearing
white robes and were holding palm branches in their hands."

Just a few verses which come to mind reading your dream Leila. in addition the texts books may represent a certain call to you specifically to take a step up in your own engagement with the high calling to communicate and understand the language of Abba to the nations...

Thanks for sharing this dream...its blessed me and it was great to do a bit of youtubing and just enter into a different worship set!! This one is great:...tears streaming...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmQg-j7WmO8

grace
charlie
Charlie
Jesus said: I tell you the truth, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever humbles himself like this child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven. Matthew 18:3
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Charlie,

I'm glad you were blessed by the dream!

I believe you're right. It felt as if I had come back with new knowledge, as if I was building on something that I had already learnt.

I will have to seek God for the new knowledge that He has deposited within my spirit as I didn't see the titles of the books etc!

Blessings,

L.
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Leila:

Your dream blessed me. I felt it was powerful on many levels.

1. The supernatural: increased maturity and a hunger for the deep truths of God. "Deep calls unto deep"...Ps 42:7 "All Your waves and billows have gone over me." Stepping into the supernatural things of God and having no control because God is in control.

2. You walked up a hill: this shows the work that we must do; it is not given to us without our flesh suffering and submitting to the Lord.

3. You went to your bedroom: you are resting in the Lord. This shows you know where to meet God.

4. Someone may have been staying in your room: this confirms that we are never alone on our journey in life---always those to help and assist us, especially the Holy Spirit. All gifts of the Holy Spirit used to edify the Body of Christ. I Cor 12:7-11 The folders seem to represent all the different parts of the Body of Christ.

5. You rearrange your books and your materials: it would seem you know what season you are in---finishing the arranging shows that you are prepared and ready to move onto the next assignment/phase.

6. All the people praising God in your dream seems to indicate all types of people, not necessarily recognizable, but doing their work in the Spirit.

From your dream I sensed you were entering a season of refreshing. Your dream had a very calming presence to it.

Hope this is helpful. God bless you.

MJ
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

The room that I was in was not my own but was larger and more spacious! There was a sense of different people prasing God. I wondered why I saw people prasing God 2 doors down from my garden - the couple living there are from different nations,

Blessings,

L.