Collecting Geraniums

Archives for 2010
leila78
Diamond Member

Collecting Geraniums

Post by leila78 »

Hi,

I came downstairs telling my sister that the 2 large houses across the road had been turned into a bungalow, this was black and white like a tudor house, the bungalow was there when I was a child.

Scene 2: Me and my sister were in dressing gowns in the front living room and a Red Cross(charity) van pulled up outside the house with a van of people and also something like a fast food van. An Indian lady got out walked down the drive way. I went to the window to see where she was going. She returned to her van and turned the van around in the neighbours driveway. Her van and the other 2 vans continued to drive up the hill.

Scene 3: I was in a car with my dad and sister parked on the high street. Two women with very curly hair were in the driver and front passenger seat but I could not see their faces. The back door was open and after waiting so that dry cleaning could be picked up, my dad got out of the car to collect it. When he got out of the car the door suddenly shut and the car was being driven at great speed, this was scary as we were on a busy street. Also I was squashed next to my sister behind the drivers seat as the passengers seat had been lowered back so that there was no leg room in the left of the car. The car suddenly slowed down at just at the right time as if it hadn't been speeding, I thought we would crash into the car in the front but we didn't. We drove onto a quieter street and there was a triangular shaped flower garden in the middle of the street. I got out of the car and on the edges of this beautiful garden were geraniums in lilac and navy blue. Other people were collecting these flowers also and they were in black pots with very soft plastic. I heard a voice saying that the flowers were there so that they can be put in as scenery in peoples dreams.

Blessings,

L.
jackiebauerle
Platinum Member

Post by jackiebauerle »

Your dream gives a hint of generational spirit warning. Did your father or his father and so belong to a men's group or club?

Interesting leading because of the collection of black pots with plastic flowers (darkness and not real, fake). For the purpose of people's dreams. Deception.

Pray and research family history, maybe?
Red Cross is Key direction

Lord, layout before them that which you want to reveal and bring to light. amen.
leila78
Diamond Member

Post by leila78 »

Hi Jackie,

The flowers were meant to be real however I understand how the context at the end of the dream could indicate that they are fake! I sensed that the end of the dream was indicative of control.

The house at the beginning of the dream was not the same as the bungalow when I was a child, it was bigger and was black and white.

I don't know my father or his father being in a mens club but I will definetly continue to seek the Lord on these things!

Thank you!

Blessings,

L.