Spaceship and planets

Archives for 2011
Zglory

Spaceship and planets

Post by Zglory »

ANYONE KNOW IF THESE COULD MEAN ANYTHING?
Dream - I was touring a spaceship with a group of about 5-6 other people and I can't remember who they were. We came to a sleeping quarters area and went into one of the rooms where a young man of about 20-25 was lying on an upper bunk bed. He got down and was dressed in pristine white "pajama like" clothes. He was very healthy looking and sort of glowing. Smiling he told us he had been trying to get out of the spaceship but couldn't find his way out. As he was talking I looked out a huge window of the ship and saw stars and planets that were vibrant and somewhat pulsating with energy. It seemed that they almost came into the spaceship and were actually a part of the exterior wall.

Vision - I was resting and had a quick but intense vision of the planets and stars hovering over me as I was standing in a huge field or plain. It was nighttime. They were all hooked together with "strings" (like you see the outline of the big dipper in pictures) that seemed like a huge mobile (like one would hang over a baby's crib). The mobile was actually moving to the sound of something like a ticking clock.
Meekone
Silver Member

Post by Meekone »

Wow I finally found another person like me, yes I do get a lot of space ship dreams and gallaxy star planet dreams.
I do believe that this is the time when we need to be looking into space for the signs and messages.
You probably get more space dreams than you think but you just can't remember it all.
I am a firm believer that some dreams are were we, our essence goes out and gathers information, experiences, takes classes, meets other gallactic families in other dimentions and in this one, I have learned that we are interdimentional and we operate in the night season but when we wake up we only remember small portions of what we have learned just to give us clues as to signs that we can follow up on and research.
The thing to do now is to go to websites like youtube and test out some of the key words in your dreams, you would be so amazed at some of the things that spark a memory and you can resonate with as there is also crap but that is why God gave us discernment so we can weed through and evolve.
Blessings and enjoy ship hopping in the night season, if you want to remember more, just pray and ask that you don't miss a thing.
Zglory

Post by Zglory »

Thank you for the information. These are my first spaceship, planets dreams/visions. I have had numerous dreams of flying...but never in a spaceship. :-)