star of david

Archives for 2011
who me?

star of david

Post by who me? »

in my dream i was with a girl who is a worship leader at my church.I look up in the sky and see a group of stars begin to come together and form a consolation of the star of david.then the stars began dancing in the sky and waving around like a banner.I began to plead with those around that it was a sign of some kind.
That day i saw this on the news and thought it could be related...let me know what yall think.

http://abcnews.go.com/International/isr ... d=11849413
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

aloha Blake!

Well my first thoughts was of Israel coming together as a nation! Then I saw that article, pretty cool indeed!!!! Awesome! Wondering if you are going to be sent there or are in ministry towards Israel? Shalom:)
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Wonderful dream!

It's probably about Israel and it may has to do something with that article.I'm praying about it.

God bless you.
who me?

Post by who me? »

ditte3 and keilani for your responses.God bless u
u know Keilani im praying about possibly doing an internship at one of the houses of prayer in Jerusalem this year...
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

ooohhh Blake... I am leaping and jumpinhg here... oh Blake.. do it! DO IT!! I am weeping now.. your precious heart for God..your pure life, that is more abundant indeed... is exactly what the choosen people need to see... oh Blake.. go...

"Ruth 1:15-17 (King James Version)

15And she said, Behold, thy sister in law is gone back unto her people, and unto her gods: return thou after thy sister in law.

16And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God:

17Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried: the LORD do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me.

Also on my FB page.. there is a story about an eclipse I posted that formed the Star of David.

Shalom Shalom dear brother and friend, may the Ruach Ha Kodesch surely guide you, your paths if you are truly to go to Israel.

Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

in my dream i was with a girl who is a worship leader at my church.
Is this worship leader going to Jerusalem this year too?
im praying about possibly doing an internship at one of the houses of prayer in Jerusalem this year...
Well, worship IS a type of prayer....

lol and Blake, I'm with Jen on this! GO, GO, GO!!!! :mrgreen:

May He order your steps for where He guides, He provides! shalom!
***More To Come***

and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
who me?

Post by who me? »

update:
ok so the Lord been on this trip to Israel,I plan on leaving at the end of sep. or the beginning of oct.
So far I have received the money for the plane ticket ptl!.
I am also trying to see if i can find someone who works for the airline or something to get a discounted trip so I could use the money in other ways for the trip.
I am still in need of prayer and support for:

1.)Housing: i am wanting a room with a Messianic believer for free is possible or a ministry.-renting apts. there is expensive....

2.)ministry connections that serve the poor and move in the power of God.

3.)timing....i wana be were he wants me when,dont wana miss him.

4.)revelation-Gods heart for the nation in this hour.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

That's awesome Blake! I will be keeping you in prayer and I know He will provide as you continue to trust Him and walk by faith! Continue walking in what He has given you!

Maybe you should repost this in the prayer section also so others can stand in faith with you?? just a thought and shalom!
***More To Come***

shine
Diamond Member

Post by shine »

praying
Jesus is the Saviour