Meet Joe Black

Archives for 2011
piano
Diamond Member

Meet Joe Black

Post by piano »

In this dream I see celebrity Brad Pitt (William Bradley Pitt) outside of a building.
It is night.
He is in a tuxedo, and with another man in a tuxedo,
(I think of Anthony Hopkins and the movie Meet Joe Black near the end when they are wearing tuxedos)

I see Brad and immediately begin to tell others, mostly women a few men, that Brad Pitt is here..to follow me to see... I had watched him going into this "club" ( the building in the dream) with the other tuxed out man.

I have on an above the knee classic dress made from material that reminds me of opal, shimmery and white, and am trying to decide which shoes to wear.
I finally opt for a high heel high top tennis shoe, my white socks are sticking out some at the top.
They didn’t seem to go with the dress, as I was hurried.

There is a large parking lot in front of the building, with grassy areas between it and the building.
When the people are gathered, some are doubting what I told them was true about Brad Pitt being in the building.

I exclaim to them that his car is in the parking lot, and point directly to a dark orange with sparkled painted Bradley GT which I know to be his. I said “He is still here”.
(This color of paint reminds me of those sports cars on a kids carnival ride that goes around from a center point.)

I distinctly remember looking at that car again, seeing it small, and triangular (a right triangle, with one edge at 90 degrees, not unlike the shape of a wedge one might use to hold open a door) , and putting my foot on it.

Peace,

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
spiritledd
Diamond Member

orange/glitter

Post by spiritledd »

I know the glory cloud was orange. And in all the Spirit filled Churches i've attended, i've seen manifestations of glitter. It is usually found where people were laying on of hands and praying… or where someone was worshiping in Spirit and truth. Our associate Pastor started noticing the connection and shared this with me.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

The color was a dark orange, more like rust than what maybe the presense of God would be (amber, bright)

This color represents spiritual corruption to me.

The sparkles and sporty exterior are like a deception to make the vehicle look like it has value, but these cars actually sit on a VW chassis.

They are kit cars. One could buy them in pieces, partly pieced together but never whole.
It was up to the buyer then to complete the vehicle.
Bradley GT went bankrupt due to quality issues.
The exteriors were fiberglass, and they had gull-wing doors.

Still praying over the interp.

Piano
2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count slackness; but is long-suffering toward us, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Jude1:3-4
Beloved, while I was very diligent to write to you concerning our common salvation, I found it necessary to write to you exhorting you to contend earnestly for the faith which was once for all delivered to the saints.
For certain men have crept in unnoticed, who long ago were marked out for this condemnation, ungodly men, who turn the grace of our God into lewdness and deny the only Lord God and our Lord Jesus Christ.

William "Bradley" Pitt. was raised Baptist.
His beliefs have moved away from these roots.

From interview with Steven Silverman
By the time he entered college, Pitt had scuttled his fundamentalist beliefs. "When I got untethered from the comfort of religion, it wasn't a loss of faith for me, it was a discovery of self," he says. "I had faith that I'm capable enough to handle any situation. There's peace in understanding that I have only one life, here and now, and I'm responsible."
And from interview with BILD
BILD: Do you believe in God?
Brad Pitt (smiling): "No, no, no!"

BILD: Is your soul spiritual?
Brad Pitt: "No, no, no! I'm probably 20 percent atheist and 80
percent agnostic.
I don't think anyone really knows. You'll either find out or not when you get there, until then there's no point thinking about it.
Brad Pitt's character in Meet Joe Black was the angel of death.
Anthony Hopkins was a lawyer whos time had come.
(Brad Pitt, was a young man in a coffee shop who met Hopkins daughter and then was killed in a collision shortly after, so death took over his body.)
The story line is interesting, and I had definately forgotten most of it, but recapped on it since this dream.

My reading this morning, The Book of Jude, reminded me of this dream, and interpretation, as well others dreams, that connect, like in parts, making a whole. Hope to go into this more...

Piano
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

I don't mean to bash this man.. but one time someone else had a dream about him.. and the interpretation was "brad pitt".. or bad pit... don't know if that helps or not.

Lord, please open his eyes!
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

Thanks Jen,

I have been praying for Brad Pitt, so definately not reflective on him personally, just symbolically, in character, and perhaps in the fact that he has admitted to a loss of belief in Christ and God over time.

Bad Pit does fit for this dream.

Piano
piano
Diamond Member

Post by piano »

I wanted to mention something about the vehicle that belongs to Joe Black (Pitt) in this dream.

The gull wing doors.

You know, the kind that come up like wings, instead of opening horizontal to the ground.

Reminds me of finding gullible people to take a ride with him.
(Easily deceived or duped)

I pray to discern. Sometimes it only comes after much failure.
Christians seem to often become targets because of their understanding, loving and generous hearts.
Not walking around paranoid and in fear of someone trying to dupe us, and at the same time, trusting what Gods Word says about those who will try to deceive, if possible, the elect with signs and wonders. (Paraphrase --Mark 13:22)

It is difficult to be wise as a serpent (why is it The Lord uses this terminology?) and gentle as doves.

Help us hear your voice Lord, loud and clear.
Your love is not charming, it is pure and sincere.

After posting this, once again I was reminded in Gods Word what pertains to the falling away. I was pondering over the Mark 13:22 scripture, "if possilbe".

1 John 2:18-19

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour.
They went out from us, but they were not of us;
for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us;
but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.

It is not possible for those who are His to fall away.
May all come to Christ as He calls to His marriage feast.

Piano