The Jewish Rabbi and the Businessman

Archives for 2011
Pearls of Wisdom
Site Moderator

The Jewish Rabbi and the Businessman

Post by Pearls of Wisdom »

A dream last night I need help on...

I was looking for my purse and keys. I saw a man who was dressed in the attire like a Jewish Rabbi. He wore a Kippah or a Yarmulke on his head. His robe was white but also had multi-colors in its design. He smiled at me and said I was beautiful and then walked away toward my left hand side. Another man dressed as a businessman in a typical type of suit, came up to me. He was very handsome with dark short hair. He had a juice glass of Orange Juice and other type of blended fruits in the glass. He place the glass up to my mouth and held it there tipped until I drank it all.
Pearls

Happy is the man who finds wisdom, and the man who gains understanding.
Jen
Diamond Member

Post by Jen »

((POW))

In my dreams, a man dressed like that is usually Yeshua. He was walking towards your left hand.. possibly signifying the wedding/the bride.

I am sensing also the business man in the suit, woulld he be counterfit? Do not let the enemy feed you lies, even smooth "healthy" sounding lies.

Stand firm in who you are the BRIDE of Yeshua.

love you!
Jen
Jen
Isaiah 62:1
For Zion's sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem's sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch
ditte3
Diamond Member

Post by ditte3 »

Hi
Peace be with you.
The multi-colored design on the robe brought Joseph intp my mind.Joseph can be somehow a refering to the Lord Jesus too.I mean he will one day show himself to his brothers,just like Joseph did.
If it's not what the Lord tells you,please toss it.
God bless you.
Realisticdreamz
Diamond Member

Post by Realisticdreamz »

Hi Pearls,

More considerations for your prayerful consideration... I wonder if there were negative things or feelings in the dream or "sensing of characters" of the two men. Often we can sense characters of others in dreams, though not always. You should consider this in your dream if you sensed good and/or evil in the dream. Even though the devil may appear as an angel of light... still there is usually some symbol or key in understanding if this is the case.

The purse reminds me of "identity in Christ"

Keys can represent access, knowledge, and/or authority [keys to the kingdom of heaven].

While the "attractive man" in business apparel feeding you a cup of fruit juice which drink could represent temptation...

He could also represent "taking care of business at hand" with the fruit of his hands, nourishing you.

And perhaps you have already done research in the Bible for scriptures of the symbols but here are some for convenience:

Matthew 16:19 And I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven, and whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.”

Revelation 1:18 I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.

Matthew 20:22 But Jesus answered and said, “You do not know what you ask. Are you able to drink the cup that I am about to drink, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with?”

They said to Him, “We are able.”

23 So He said to them, “You will indeed drink My cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with; but to sit on My right hand and on My left is not Mine to give, but it is for those for whom it is prepared by My Father.” 24 And when the ten heard it, they were greatly displeased with the two brothers.

1 Corinthians 9:7
Who ever goes to war at his own expense? Who plants a vineyard and does not eat of its fruit? Or who tends a flock and does not drink of the milk of the flock?

Matthew 26:42
Again, a second time, He went away and prayed, saying, “O My Father, if this cup cannot pass away from Me unless I drink it, Your will be done.”

Mark 9:41
For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward.

However, the dream also reminds me of the Song of Solomon 8 and perhaps the attractiveness can also reflect the great looks of Solomon...

The name "Solomon" is related to the Hebrew "shalom" meaning "peace." Shalom means the kind of peace that comes from being in harmony with God and with one's fellow man. Shalom implies wholeness. According to Second Samuel, Solomon's other name was "Jedidiah, "Beloved of Yahweh." (2 Sam. 12:24, 25).

This could also represent the beautiful "Bride of Christ" full of the fruit of the Lord often symbolic in the Solomon scriptures. :) I hope this helps...

May He reveal the dream to you and fill your heart and soul full of His joy and peace!
With love in Christ,
Annette

Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
Are we conforming into the image of Christ; or trying to conform His image into ours?
Demon_Buster
Diamond Member

Post by Demon_Buster »

Hi All.
Good call Jen, though I was going to say the business man was the world... but very good call...

blessings to you all

Demon Buster
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

Aloha sister! I kinda had a different take on the businessman, wondering if it was Holy Spirit? fruits, fruits of the Spirit--taking in that nourishment through the Word nourishes us from the inside out. I get the sense of the two walking together--Jesus representing the spiritual part being addressed (you are beautiful) and then Holy Spirit representing the part of taking care of business--showing you what is needed for you and then helping you to partake of it also.

The fact that you are looking for keys and your purse makes me think that revelation of this dream is the "Keys" you need towards your personal (your purse) wholeness. Blessings pearls!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
keilani
Site Moderator

Post by keilani »

OH! I also meant to add that the oj/blended fruits drink reminded me of Anita Siddiki's testimony. She had been diagnosed with MS and basically bedridden and blind in one eye so she was sent home where her husband cared for her (nasir). They didn't have much money but being graduates of Rhema, he took what money they had and he bought healing tapes where he played them by her bedside 24-7. As she listened to them, she began to get promptings from Holy Spirit and this was a time in which she basically learned to really hear His voice. One of the first promptings was she saw a glass of colored juice and knew immediately it was carrot juice. She recognized what was being said and asked her husband for some and they later found out carrot juice helped with eyesight and soon the vision in that eye became restored. It was a 2 year process but she is completely sound today and she stands on that word of healing, rejecting any "symptoms" that try to come back!

I read months ago how vitamin C is one of those things we need daily doses of and when our bodies are undergoing stressors (sickness etc) we need even MORE to keep our body functioning well and strong. Also taking in the needed nutrients is juice form is easy on the system. This natural ("business") part of taking care of our bodies in accordance with what is needed specifically for us at the time was part of my initial take on your dream. I sometimes overlook the natural application our dreams can have esp when it comes to food, but even when I was younger in the Lord, I recall an aunt telling me that sometimes when we dream of foods, it can mean our body is lacking whatever that particular food is rich in. Shalom!
***More To Come***

Eph 3:8...proclaim to the Gentiles the unfathomable riches of Christ 9
and...enlighten everyone about God’s secret plan—a secret that has been hidden for ages in God who has created all things.
imavessel
Diamond Member

Post by imavessel »

My thought on this much more simple.

I felt the robed one who said you were beautiful would signify that God was in this . . .

Then the businessman came--------

& I immediately thought of a business annointing being released to you (put in you) so to speak.

?????????????

But obviously seems vastly different from what everyone has had here.

I would access also how you felt through each part.
God isn't looking for perfect vessels, simply willing ones . . . :)
MJ
Gold Member

Post by MJ »

Dear Pearls:

I was one that also saw the two men working together. It would seem there wasn't so much a contrast of individuals, but a blending or melding of them and their positions and their work in your life.

The first man seemed like he could be Jesus and the second man could be the Holy Spirit. Having all the fruit of the Spirit working in your life---He is assisting you, managing the part of your life to line up with the Word of God.

Thanks for sharing your dream...I really enjoyed it.

Blessings,
"Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ." Galatians 1:3

MJ